Chapter 8

After Draco stormed out we all shared the same look of awkwardness, minus Matteo who seemed quite proud of himself. After we all finished eating I got up and started walking to class, since it was a Tuesday morning i had a double period of charms. I walked in and saw Draco, he had a spare seat next to him and once he laid eyes on me he gestured for me to take the seat.
              "So you and Matteo huh?" I just looked at him kinda confused. "I'm not stupid Princess, I see how you two look at eachother" he didn't once look at my while he spoke, "but hey it's fine, not like i need to be jealous or anything" he said as he slowly turned to face me for the first time since he spoke, "I'm sure if I wanted too i could have you without a problem, but i'll let Matteo have his turn" and as he finished he looked back into his bag where he was pulling out his charms book. I had no words to say back to this, yes Draco was a good looking boy and yes he often gave me butterfly's but I didn't know how I felt about him thinking he could get me so easily. "Cat got ur tongue? or do you just know I'm right?" he said slowly taking a break between his questions as he looked back at me "Yano Im not sure why you're so convinced you could get me so easily", "because princess, we both know me and you look at each other the same way you and Matteo do but with us there's more passion behind it and we both know if we have it a shot we would easily make it work a lot better" he said so confidently with his smudge little face. But before I could even thing of an answer to give him the teacher walked in and started teaching.
                 Nothing more was said between me and Draco for the rest of that class but I could constantly feel his eyes on me, but i chose to ignore it as i didn't wanna even think about facing him right now. This was the longest double period I think I ever have or ever will sit through.
                 I was never happier than when I heard that last bell go and we were let free. As I grabbed my book and bag i felt someone grab my arm, to no one's surprise it was Draco, "what did happen between you and Matteo last night?" "it doesn't matter, it's none of your business anyway" I snapped back, I was getting so fed up of his remarks, "I'm not asking to be up in your business I just wanna make sure he didn't pressure you into anything that's all, you can do what you want with who you want it's not my business, it's only my business when I hear someone made you do something you didn't wanna do, now tell me Trix" he said at first sounding pissy, than concerned, than back to mad. "Nothing like that happened Draco ok? we just kissed and than cuddled and fell asleep, you don't need to worry about me I can handle myself, anyway I've got to go" I said leaving Draco now alone in the charms classroom.
               As I'm walking the corridors waiting for transfiguration to start I'm wondering what made Draco think all this about me and if he truly meant what he said. I walk into class and sit down next to Matteo, he smiled at me and i smiled back. "You ok?" he said sounding a bit worried "yea i'm just tired" i said smiling as i put my head on the desk. I lift my head up a few minutes later as I feel someone sitting the other side of me, I look up to see Draco. I could feel the awkwardness dwelling in the air between us 3 but i chose to ignore it. "Hey Draco" I heard Matteo say, I put my head back down between my arms on the desk while I listen to Matteo and Dracos conversation, it was a normal conversation between the two, no agreements or anything, thank god.
              Class started and I lifted my head once again, after class i started packing my things when I feel Draco touch my arm, i jolted up and looked at him "sorry, i just, are u okay?" he asked looking concerned and almost nervous "yea im just tired"
i said as i grab my bag and leave with the rest of the students, I knew Matteo as waiting outside the class for me but I was too tired and basically ran to the bathroom, I just sat there for a li tire before getting up and basically dragging myself to astrometry.