Chapter 19

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 19:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 19:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The lobby was silent, and the sandalwood in the censer burned with swirling white smoke.

You want to be my daughter ...

Hearing this, Jiang Ningbao smiled stiffly, and there was a flash of sorrow on her delicate and soft face, as if someone had poured a large basin of cold water from the head to the feet.

This uninspiring piece of wood.

No, it is said that the wood still lifted him up. In Jiang Ningbao's view, Dingguo was a dead tree.

She was so obvious, and she deliberately glanced at Dingguo with her eyes. Was she so bad at stabbing?

Jiang Ningbao reflected in his heart fiercely.

The gap between theory and practice is like a sound of nature.

In the future, you must practice **** the Dingguo public, and you must take down this unknowing rotten wood.

Jiang Ningbao became more and more frustrated.

When a daughter ... does not exist, her goal is to be his daughter-in-law.

After marrying him ... hum.

Mrs. Xie, who was thinking about her son and the little girl of the Jiang family on the beautiful day after the wedding, was shocked. The hand holding the tea cup shook, and the tea in the tea cup splashed a few drops.

She looked at this tall and handsome son, who made her proud, never so sad.

"Ahem, grandma, there is actually another way to become a family member."

Like when your daughter-in-law is.

Mrs. Xie deliberately glanced at the indifferent little girl of the Jiang family, reminding euphemistically.

The son is too woody.

Ding Guogong Xie Yan frowned tightly, his eyes fell on the little girl's innocent little face, her brows twisted for three minutes, and she was incomprehensible: "Isn't the young lady in the government office bad?"

Huang Yan was dumbfounded, and his mouth twitched. Suddenly he sympathized with the little girl of the Jiang family. In the end, the grandfather insisted on Miss Jiang Si as his daughter.

Jiang Ningbao pondered for a moment, and suddenly remembered that Ding Guogong rarely entered the capital and had been staying in the big camp in the western suburbs. She and Xie Shizi retired from marriage and she spoke to marry Ding Guogong, but this happened in the past few days.

An incredible guess suddenly appeared in her heart, a pair of extremely beautiful eyes struck Ding Guogong's sharp and handsome face, and a sly smile appeared on the lips.

"Grandpa, have you heard rumors that Beijing has been making a lot of noise lately?"

Ding Guogong may have wondered why the little girl asked so suddenly, but the cold lines on her face softened slightly, shaking her head and whispering softly, "I have never heard of it."

This time Mrs. Xie and Jiang Ningbao were relieved at the same time, but they were speechless.

After a long time in trouble, the Lord knew nothing.