Chapter 46

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 46:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 46:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

On the first day of May, it is a good day to marry.

The sky was slightly bright, and the servants of Changning Bo's Western Court were busy, shuttled back and forth, and gradually became lively.

Inside the room, Jiang Ningbao got up early and let the two uncles open her face. The process of opening her face was a little painful, but after opening her face, her face was as silky as silk.

After opening his face, Jiang Ningbao bathed and changed clothes under the service of Chunxi and Chunle, and then Mrs. Xie arranged for her to comb her hair.

Emei's eyebrows were lightly brushed, and a little fat was applied, and the black hair like a waterfall was pulled up, and she wore a luxurious and exquisite bead crown, which was embedded with dozens of crystal clear rubies.

When I changed to Feng Guanxia, ​​the sun came in through the window.

When everything was ready, Jiang Ningbao got up and went to the bed, walking room, and the divine bird embroidered on the delicate and complicated red wedding dress seemed to come alive, vivid and beautiful.

Three aunts marveled: "It is indeed the wedding dress embroidered by the most exquisite embroidered mother in the palace. I even saw all the Zhai birds on the wedding dress dancing."

"I saw it too, just like it really is."

"Cousin, you are so happy."

Everyone was amazed.

The ginger-limbed treasure after the costume was breathtakingly beautiful, the pair of extremely beautiful eyes were clear and agile, and there was a glimmer of rare charm in the eyes.

The people in the room were amazing.

Jiang Ningbao's cousin saw her sitting next to the bed, like a beautiful picture, and couldn't help sighing: "Cousin, no wonder everyone said that the day of the marriage, the bride is the most beautiful, this is true, I just said They all stared straight. "

"Miss Jiang Si was born extremely beautiful, and she was even more beautiful when she was dressed up."

Both the uncle and Xi Niang in the room nodded in agreement. You praised me in a word. The cousins ​​also praised Jiang Ningbao with interest. Several aunts chuckled with smiles, and inserted words from time to time. The atmosphere was festive and lively.

The sister of the lobby, Jiang Yanyan, looked at it with a smile, and her eyes fell on Jiang Ningbao, Fengguanxiaxia, and the jewelry she wore. From head to toe, her jewelry was so valuable that she even wore red embroidered shoes with two rubies. It is enviable that the royal princess can marry it.

Jiang Mingyao also looked at the beautiful four sisters, thinking of marrying ten days later, and her cold eyes flashed a look of expectation and looming shyness.

Jiang Ningbao listened to everyone's words of joyous auspiciousness, but the corners of his mouth were unconsciously raised, and his heart was filled with the joy and joy of dust.

There was a sound of footsteps outside the door.

It turned out that Mrs. Jiang was here. Mrs. Jiang was wearing a festive dress and was shaking her spirits. When she came, the people in the room saluted.