Chapter 86

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 86:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 86:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

On the second day, the two young masters of Dingguo Government invited the doctors on the night of the third baptism to Mrs. Jiang Ningbao and the elder brother Jiang Jin. Jiang Jin took care of her sister during confinement. Send someone to understand the situation, the aunt came to the Dingguo government.

After hearing this, Mrs. Jiang went to the door in person.

"Ningbo, I heard that Qigeer and Lingeer had an accident. What happened?" Auntie asked worriedly, looking at the two sleeping babies beside Jiang Ningbao instantly.

Mrs. Jiang frowned slightly.

Jiang Ningbao told the auntie and Mrs. Jiang the situation of the two little ones. The auntie's face sank. This situation was really weird. Fortunately, the niece's constitution was special.

"Auntie, old lady, don't worry, your mother will go to Qingshui Temple to invite a monk. Qi Geer and Lin Geer will be fine." Jiang Ningbao glanced at the faces of the two and comforted him.

Madam Jiang is also the first time to face the constitution of the four granddaughters. At first, she did not fear the evil influence of Ding Guogong, and she felt incredible. Now even a small grandson who has been evil can approach her to ease it.

Mrs. Jiang was shocked.

Yes, in Mrs. Jiang's mind, these two little grandchildren are evil.

"That's good, that's good, I really don't know who is so desperate to deal with the two little babies with the tricks he used, and he's not afraid of being punished." Auntie exasperated.

"She will be punished." Jiang Ningbao's eyes flashed with a piercing coldness.

Mrs. Jiang glanced at her four granddaughters, moved her heart, and asked.

"Simei, who do you know who started with?"

Auntie looked at Jiang Ningbao suddenly.

Jiang Ningbao shook his head and said, "I'm not sure yet, but I already have a candidate for doubt."

Mrs. Jiang's lips moved, and finally she didn't ask. The aunt gave her a strange glance at Mrs. Jiang. Whatever the family said, she was also the grandma of Ningbao. Even if she broke off her relationship, she continued to cut off the blood relationship.

But in her opinion, Mrs. Jiang seemed to have some scruples.

It's strange.

Auntie turned around in her head and didn't mean to explore it.

After learning that Qigeer and Lingeer had no major problems, they left Dingguo Government, and Yang Shuqing, who had been watching the progress, heard that Mrs. Xie went to Qingshui Temple early in the morning to ask a monk, and she was irritable.

Why did Jiang Ningbao react so quickly to invite the monk, if ... if it was two days late ...

Yang Shuqing bit her lower lip tightly and could only pray in her heart that Heaven stood on her side.

In fact, this secret fragrance is time-limited.

After five days, the effect of this secret scent is gone.

The monk came to face the snow in the evening.

Jiang Ningbao and Ding Guogong watched the white-haired monk stand still in front of the two crying little ones, twisted the long beads in his hands, and began to recite scriptures.