Chapter 73

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 73:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 73:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Mrs. Xie saw Yang Shuqing at this point, she still wanted to pour dirty water at Ningbao.

"That's enough, Yang, it's clear that all of this is your self-directed performance, and you want to plant it on Ningbao. What kind of heart do you have?"

Yang Shuqing straightened his back, his beautiful face was full of stubbornness and unyielding, and there was a bit of grievance and anger that was wronged: "Grandmother, Sun Xun was wronged, how did Sun Xuan do this kind of heartless thing, Sun Xun only Mother-in-law has long had personal vengeance. Apart from her, Sun Yi can't think of anyone who would intentionally frame me for pregnancy. "

If there is no evidence, she was really deceived.

Jiang Ningbao looked at Yang Shuqing's behavior coldly, and wrote lightly: "Yang, is it wrong? Before things are not clear, please don't bite wildly, remember to raise your head with a deity."

After speaking, she looked at Tai Chen and asked gently, "Tai Chen, I don't know what kind of medicine Yang took?"

Yang Shuqing didn't say a word, his expression showed a touch of forbearance and thin anger.

Jiang Ningbao: "..."

Is Yang Shuqing addicted to acting?

Chen Taiyi watched the show with joy, and Leng Buding heard his wife ’s question. He shaved his beard and replied solemnly: "It is a medicine called" Zigui ". After taking this medicine, it will Causing the illusion of pregnancy. "

The serious consequences later, Tai Chen Chen did not speak out in public, this is to retain the face for Yang Shuqing, no matter how she is also the eldest daughter of An Yuanhou.

Zigui, a secret medicine that makes people pseudopregnant, is extremely rare, but Taiyi Chen was able to diagnose it, because the secret medicine of Zigui was made by his uncle with a high medical talent for his admired woman. .

This time is not suitable for self-exposure.

"What is Zigui, why have I never heard of it?" Mrs. Xie frowned, no wonder the doctor in the house could not detect anything strange.

Turned out to be Zigui ...

Jiang Ningbao was startled, and her delicate face showed a doubtful look at the right time. She had mercy on Yang Shuqing, who had no knowledge of it, and "Zigui" appeared in the book. In order to avenge her, Yang Shuqing secretly bought Jin's confidant and designed Jin The son returned to a fake pregnancy, and the princess Jin who waited for the fake pregnancy attended a palace feast, deliberately performed a play at the palace feast, using Taiyi Chen to pierce her in public.

At the same time, Taiyi Chen also revealed that taking a child to return to a fake pregnancy will make it difficult for her to conceive for life. She immediately stepped on the mud to the princess with only one daughter under her knee.

This is a very cool face revenge episode in the book.

Yang Shuqing, who designed all this, learned that the secret medicine she had received from an old princess in the palace in the last life would still cause infertility, both shocking and happy, thinking that God was helping her to get revenge.

Speaking of, Princess Jin had a daughter a few days ago, Yang Shuqing designed that Princess Jin was pregnant at the end of the year, and now she took it herself.