Chapter 23

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 23:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 23:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The elder lady Zhang felt a little uncomfortable as soon as she got the Buddhist scriptures, but she didn't care, and she really lived up to the expectations of Jiang Ningbao.

That's what happened.

A spooky and horrifying atmosphere escaped from the Buddhist scriptures. The first lady, Zhang, took the brunt of it, and the violent and cold evil spirit instantly eroded into the body ...

Her body became cold for a moment, and there seemed to be something raging in her body.

"Ah, what the **** is so cold, so painful ..."

Zhang Shi shivered, her face paled, her eyes full of fear, her pale lips screamed in horror, and the Buddhist scriptures in her hand were severely thrown out.

"Snapped" to the ground.

Jiang Ningbao knew that the evil spirit of the Buddhist scriptures would not cause people to lose their minds and become idiots.

But the evil spirit erodes into the body, the body will become cold and weak, and the whole person is also easily irritable.

That's why she didn't stop the uncle Zhang's death.

When everyone in the flower hall saw this, they were all frightened and retreated.

The Buddhist scriptures that were thrown to the ground were opened, and the cold and violent atmosphere between the lines escaped. The old lady Jiang, supported by the son-in-law of the red apricot, was swept by the cold atmosphere, and could not help but shivered, and covered her heart with an ugly face. Shouted.

"Four girls, close the scriptures soon."

Jiang Ningbao lowered his eyelids, a flash of smile flashed quickly under his eyes, and walked quickly to pick up the Buddhist scriptures. The strange thing was that the unclosed Buddhist scriptures reached Jiang Ningbao's hands, and there was no trace of evil spirits.

Jiang Ningbao was not found.

"Grandma, uncle, the Buddhist scriptures have been closed, and the evil spirits will not escape again."

The Dingguo Duke copied the Buddhist scriptures to purify the evil spirits on his body. The Buddhist scriptures were filled with thick evil spirits, but it was much lighter than the Dingguo himself who had worn the red sandalwood beads to converge the evil spirits.

Women's constitution is yin, and they are particularly sensitive to the cold and evil spirits, especially for women with poor health, they are more susceptible to erosion by evil spirits.

The eldest lady Zhang is the closest to the Buddhist scriptures. She bears the brunt of the evil spirit. She is afraid of a serious illness. She also needs to eat something that supplements the yang energy to supplement her body's yang energy. Madam Jiang is only slightly affected by the dissipated evil spirit. There should be some minor illnesses in Japan.

The windows in the flower hall were all open to ventilate, and the evil spirits dissipated after a while. The frightened Zhang's teeth trembled and he was supported by Yang Yan. His hair bun was slightly messy and drenched. It was soaked in the inside, and there was still fear in the eyes.

At this moment, Zhang regretted his intestines being green.

The Buddhist scriptures copied by Dingguo Gong are indeed not accessible to ordinary people. Her eyes shot at Jiang Ningbao as if they had been poisoned. This **** niece caused her to make an ugly face in front of her descendants.