Chapter 45

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 45:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 45:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Jiang Ningbao's uncle's family was far away from Jingcheng Road, and chose to go all the way by water. Although the waterway was relatively fast, in ancient times, many people felt uncomfortable by boat and prone to seasickness.

It was getting dark, and Jiang Ningbao, the girl who was about to marry, was not suitable to leave the house, so her elder brother Jiang Jin went to house her relatives. She went to the wine cellar and gave the elder brother Qingxin Ningshenjiu, which was brewed some days ago.

"Brother, these two potions of medicinal wine can give them a drink, which can alleviate physical discomfort."

This medicinal wine is most suitable for seasickness drinkers. It can stop vomiting and dizziness. It can also refresh and refresh your body.

Jiang Jin did not expect Ningbao to brew this medicinal wine, and Jun's face was full of surprises.

"Ningbo, I'll visit them first. Maybe you will come back very late. You can rest early." Jiang Jin coddled and rubbed Ningbao's head, took two jars of medicine, and quickly left the yard.

Jiang Ningbao looked at the back of his elder brother and returned to the room with a smile. The family members arrived in time. Jiang Ningbao was relieved.

People who came to Tianzhuang today did not have relatives and friends in the second room. Even Mrs. Xie Jia, who was rescued by Jiang Ningbao Niang, did not come, but sent a gift.

An ordinary makeup gift.

Jiang Ningbao didn't care, and Mrs. Xie's second wife estimated to hate her. A retired woman climbed up to Dingguo, and then pressed on her uncle's uncle's head.

Once she gave birth to the grandfather's son-in-law, the title of Dingguo's government fell to Xie Jinglian.

Jiang Ningbao thought that if she could, Mrs. Xie's wife would not even give a makeup gift, but everyone knew that Jiang Ningbao's mother had rescued Mrs. Xie. Mrs. Xie couldn't show her ungratefulness and ruined her reputation.

"Girl, come from your uncle's house. Our second room can finally raise their eyebrows and exhale. On this day, the servants in the house heard privately saying that the girl did not even have a serious elder, and they had to rely on the master of their big house to help them. Sighed. "

Chunxi said indignantly.

Jiang Ningbao took a sip of tea, and a faint smile appeared on the corners of his lips: "We can't control our mouths on others, and I really need the owner of the big room to help the guests."

"If the second grandfather and the second wife are still there, where is the big room." Chunxi was still very reconciled. The girl married Ding Guogong, and most of the ladies who came to send makeup gifts were valuable.

To this end, the old lady received the ladies personally, taking the opportunity to expand her network, and her relatives and friends in Beppu were handed over to the young lady who had settled her baby.

Jiang Ningbao was silent.

There is a loss, as long as the father and mother are alive, better than anything.

"Not only that, the servants in the yard told the slaves that some visitors privately said that the girls would not dowry the dowry, because they were afraid of being shabby and could not take it. They could only rely on Dingguo's gift to support the scene." Said.