Return of Multimouse

tap

tap tap tap

tap tap Tap

"Kid." The black kwami rolled away after being woken by the contant noise.

Tap Tap TAP

TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP

"Kid, cut it out already." Already peeved, the kwami pulled his tiny pillow around his ears. It was a sad attempt to muffle the sound.

TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP

"MOTHER OF HOLY CHEESES! CUT. IT. OUT!"

The tapping stopped. Adrien raised his head from his desk and pushed the clock on his desk to the side with a sigh.

Rolling his eyes, Plagg returned to his napping place. Annoyed, but happy that the sound would cease.

Tap tap tap

Plagg shoved his black paws into his eyes and took a deep breath. "Remember the dinosaurs, Plagg, Remember..." Once again, he rose from his spot and floated his way over to Adrien.

"Tell me, kid. What is it?"

"What is what?"

"The tapping. It's annoying. I am TRYING to sleep."

Adrien gave him a sheepish look. "Oh.. was I doing that? I'm sorry, I'll stop."

Plagg stared at him for a minute. Contemplating whether he should take him at his word or not. "I don't buy it, even for a second. Tell me what's wrong so I can go to sleep already."

"Well... it's just that. I'm just worried about Ladybug. She didn't seem like herself today. It isn't like her to get so distracted during battles."

"Ladybug is fine. She told you she was just tired. Just like I am. Now that that is resolved, good night." Plagg turned around and headed back to his spot for the third time.

"But" the words stopped Plagg dead in his tracks. "I have this feeling, I just want to be sure. She said she might make patrol... and it is about that time already..." The kwami paled as he followed the boys' train of thought.

With a heavy sigh, the Kwami spoke the very words the boy wanted to hear. "If you go out for patrol. You have to let me sleep in peace when we are done."

"Thanks Plag-"

"In. PEACE. Okay?"

"Yes, sir! Plagg, Claws out!"

-----

Chat bounded from rooftop to rooftop along their normal route. He scanned the horizon for any sign of his polka-dotted partner. As the minutes passed and with no sign of his lady, He grew more anxious.

The unknowns of what was happening to Ladybug plagued this mind. His imagination coming up with the wildest, most terrifying conclusions. Even he knew that he was being silly and that in all likelihood, she probably really is just tired, but that didn't stop the thoughts from flowing free.

So lost in his own imagination. He wasn't able to dodge the small body that collided with him, sending both parties tumbling to the rooftop.

"I'm so so sorry, Chat Noir! I'm still trying to get used to this stupid thing." He heard the soft voice to his side. Shaking away his dazed state, he looked over right into her eyes. Even under the moonlit city. Her eyes were a shimmering ocean blue.

Momentarily stunned. Chat managed to right himself and got a better view of the individual who collided into him. Her hair was Midnight Blue, pulled tightly into two buns utop each side of her head. She wore a tight latex suit, similar to Ladybugs in texture. The suit, light grey, accented with a pink strip on each limp followed by black gloves that passed her elbows and boots that passed her knees.