Dairy Queen

The light that filtered through the window had begun to dim as Adrien filled out the last question. He looked down to the small blue lump that had landed on his shoulder about an hour ago.

Marinette had fallen asleep while writing her essay. He couldn't bring himself to wake her after seeing how peacefully she slept. Besides, the intoxicating smell of her shampoo forced him to focus on the work and nothing but...

His eyes trailed from her sleeping face, to her nice fitting shirt. The shirt was by no means revealing, but from his angle above her, he could make out what seemed to be a green and black sports bra.

He tried to shake the absolutely, totally PG images out of his head. His throat suddenly felt dry, and a harsh cough managed to slip through. Marinette's eyes flew open, landing on his own. Wordlessly, they stared at each other.

Marinette suddenly jolted out of her chair and tried to back away. Her foot caught the back of her chair, sending both her and Adrien, who tried to catch her, to the ground.

His rescue attempt was mostly successful. Adrien managed to get his hand behind Marinette's head, protecting her from slamming it against the floor. But now they found themselves in a precarious position as Adrien had fallen as well. The boy was now kneeling above her, with Marinette safely tucked below him.

Marinette's lips motioned to start an apology but hung open when their eyes locked for a second time. Her mouth hung slightly ajar, her eyes transfixed on his and his on hers. She watched as his eyes slowly fell to her lips. Everything inside her told her to run away, that she was just going to embarrass herself.

Despite herself, Marinette slowly closed her eyes as Adrien's studied her lips. To him, they looked softer than marshmallows, and a taste test seemed to be the next step. Their breaths mixed, and their heat mingled as they became closer and closer.

The sudden sound of a Marinette's stomach growling popped their little bubble. The two realizing what almost happened quickly separated.

"S-sounds like your hungry.."

"Y-yeah,"

"W-well since w-we're finished." He tried to mentally calm his stuttering. "Why don't we find something to eat." He said, thankful he quelled his nervousness, for now.

"T-thats p-probably a g-good idea." She said as she pulled on her blazer, pulling it tight around her chest as she held herself tightly in embarrassment.

-----

The two walked the streets of Paris in mostly silence. Only speaking when trying to decide what to eat, otherwise they occupied their own thoughts, constantly replying their actions earlier.

While they crossed a bridge covered in locks, they were beckoned over by Andre the Ice Cream man. Who just so happened to have his cart stationed there.

Adrien looked over at his blue haired companion. "What do you say to ice cream?"

"Sure, I wouldn't want to be rude to Andre."

The two found their way infront front of his cart. "Well, if it isn't my favorite couple in Paris.-"

"Actually, Andre we aren't-" Marinette tried to object to his statement, but he continued on. She looked at Adrien, who just shrugged. "Won't hurt to play along, right?"

Andre handed the pair two ice creams that seemed to mirror the other. "For the Lady, for the Sir. Enjo-". Before Andre could finish his goodbye, his cart was suddenly smashed to bits by a glob of ice cream. Marinette and Adrien quickly ran back a bit before observing the carnage. A woman dressed in a white gown with what looked like a waffle cone for a crown and accompanied with a matching staff that fired ice cream, hovered over the bridge.