Introduction

Hello! For those who don't know I am Ash and It's been a while since I actually written anything! Even though I will no longer be updating my DC imagines/Preferences that does not mean I have fallen out of love with it, I still adore the franchise but I want to write for something I don't really see! I myself wanted to read something like this but couldn't find much, so I made some! Please read below for rules and notes for the imagines!
💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚
1. These are all based of the movies in which the character are from, but some small things will be changed to fit the imagines as I see fit, they will not follow the plot of the movies but the characters taken from the movies will be accurate
2. I DO NOT WRITE SMUT!!! It makes me uncomfortable but I do write angst, fluff, and depending on the character gore, I will try to remember to put warning before hand!
3. Request are open for Jonathan Crane (Batman Begins), Jonathan Breech (On The Edge) Robert Fischer (Inception), Kitten (Breakfast On Pluto), Raymond Leon (In Time), Neil Lewis (Watching The Detectives), Thomas Buckley (Red Eye), Jackson Rippner (Red Eye) Emmet (A Quiet Place II) and Chris (Free Fire)
4. When it comes to any Jonathan Crane Imagine, most will be just copy and pasted from my DC Imagines as I have many to share but if it is a new one I will state that before the imagine (I will also state if it's just a copy and paste)
5. Do not steal the cover art or imagines! Each character belongs to there respected owners but I made the cover art and ideas for the imagines!
6. Updates will most likely only be on the weekends!
7. Finally, I will not be writing for Thomas Shelby as he has been written to death and I want to write for some other characters that aren't!
Enjoy and leave comments on how you think of the imagines! I love to respond and read them!
💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚
Key:
Y/N: Your Name
Y/L/N: Your Last Name
Y/M/N: Your Middle Name
Y/F/N : Your Full Name
Y/N/N: Your nickname
E/C: Your Eye Color
H/C: Your Hair Color
F/C: Your Favorite Color
Y/F/M : Your Favorite Movie