Patrica "Kitten" Brayden //"Dove"\\

Imagine, You sing in local bars, you aren't to well known but you've gained a cult following in London, at a cafe you meet a struggling women named Patrica "Kitten" Brayden and after a small chat you go to your next gig, only to be reintroduced there.
____________________________________

Voice of a dove, heart of stone. That's how your local fans describe you, it's part of the reason why your stage name is Dove. You sing in local bars all around London, with a voice as beautiful as heaven and guitar skills that even some of the professional performers can't beat, you've gained a loyal group of fans in the area who follow you to each bar performance, you've became so well known a lot of the time bars and clubs will pay you to sing at their establishments. They say "heart of stone" because after your sets you usually hang around the bar, ignoring everyone and when approached by a fan you try to talk and get rid them off as fast as possible, but people seem to find it charming that someone as beautiful as you is so cold, with your silky H/C hair, smooth skin, and eyes that easily emote many are surprised by your hardness. You aren't mean, you just won't let anyone in. Your emotions are yours only not anyone else's. You can be nice and open up, you have been nice to people many times, but only if they seem as if they deserve it and you can trust them.

It's mid afternoon when you enter the corner cafe, a guitar case is slung over your shoulder and you are wearing a black leather two piece club outfit, cat-eye eyeliner, and black heels. You have to get ready for a set at a pretty notable club in London in a few hours so you might as well get some coffee before you have to start. You walk to the counter and order a coffee with two sugars, it is quickly prepared. Someone sitting at the counter looks up from her notebook which is filled with writing and smiles at you, you give an indifferent smirk back before you make your way over to sit, you sit down in a booth by the window. You sip your coffee slowly, wanting to enjoy the few moments you have by yourself. About an hour passes, people enter and leave the cafe, one man even recognizes you, you two talk for about a minute, you don't want to keep the conversation going for that long and then he gets a pastry and leaves. You stand up with your guitar case, you notice the women who smiled at you is still at the counter, writing away you are able to see the title in big letters, "Phantom Lady." You are curious, she's been here a while, so you ask,

"Phantom Lady? Must be pretty interesting to have all that writing." You say, you have a pretty noticeable American accent, you only just moved here a few years ago, she looks up at you and smiles,

"Oh it is interesting, unfortunately there is not an ending quite yet." Her voice is really soft, when she looks at you, you notice a mark around her neck, almost like a brush burn but in a long thing line around her neck. You look at the clock above the counter, you have some time, plus it isn't often you find something with such an interesting tagline as "Phantom Lady."

"And why's that?" You sit down on a red and silver chair next to her, she looks back down at the paper for moment then back at you.

"Because I haven't found her yet. But I will." She looks at your guitar case.

"Oh, she's a real person?"

"Yes, she's my mum but the city swallowed her up and now I am here to find her." As she talks you can't help but think she is a little odd, but it's nice meeting someone who is different. "Why do you have a guitar ma'am"

"Well I hope you find her." You think the conversation is over but as soon as you go to stand up you hear her talk again. "Oh, I'm a local musician. I have a set to play in a few hours." When you say this her eyes light up.

"I love musicians! Can you play here?" She ask happily, you laugh for a moment and shake your head.

"Not here, but you are welcomed to come to Club 72 tonight, I'll be playing there tonight." You face her, she has very curly light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.