Robert Fischer //"Help" Part 2\\

Imagine, You have been promoted to Robert Fischer's assistant to help him find out if this idea of Inception was carried out in him while he goes back to his normal daily activities. Even though things got a bit lovey you two still aren't together, but you have a crush on him. When you get a special visit from someone in your dreams telling you to lie to Robert about what happened you don't know if you should or not.
___________________________________

You are sitting at a brown desk, it's made of polished oak wood and is smooth to the touch. Atop the desk is many sheets up paper stacked rather neatly besides a laptop they are all covered in writing On the laptop is a website called, "www.ExposingExtractions.com and is open to a rather blank subsection of the page called, "Inception" the very topic your boss, Robert Fischer wants you to look into. He thinks Inception happened to him, and from what you know he could be right. You found out that Inception is when an idea is planted into your head in your dreams (rather then stolen like during extraction) and you live to follow that idea, apparently it has never been done successfully, but maybe, just maybe Robert is an exception, a success that wasn't well documented. As his newly promoted assistant, it's your job to find out what happened and tell him the truth. He doesn't even know if this inception concept is real or not, you haven't told him it seems legit, you are waiting until you are 100 percent sure.

You couldn't bare lying or giving false information to him, he is so hurt after all of this, he's trying so hard to get back to being himself he even set up a meeting with a Halogen, a company interested in going into business with him in London. He invited you on this trip, he said "You should come with me, I could use the company." And this made you happy because  you have a big crush on him, but obviously he doesn't know that. To him, you are just a helpful assistant that comforted him once, you don't know if he still thinks about that one time, probably not but you do. All the damn time. Him crying as you hugged him, the night stars being the only light, his soft voice begging for you to keep close. He was so very hurt, but it felt nice to take care of him. You have your stuff all packed, your luggage rest by your desk. Robert put a desk in your room (since you were a live in maid he still lets you live with him) so you could have a place to study these dream concepts. You rest your head on your arms and yawn, you haven't been sleeping much, you've been busy solving this inception thing while Robert does business stuff and you want to get to a conclusion for him. You close your eyes and find yourself unable to stay awake.

About five minutes after you fall asleep, a knock can be heard at the door, it's quiet enough to not wake you up. There are more knocks but since you blissfully asleep at the wooden desk, you can not answer. The door slowly opens and Robert peaks in, "Is everything alright in here?" It's around 11:00 pm, he just got home. He steps further into the room, wearing an expensive looking brown suit jacket with a white button shirt underneath, with matching pants and dress shoes. His black hair is neat, showing no signs of staying out late to party, probably strictly for business. Robert's never been a public figure, he isn't a big fan of socializing and prefers to stay out of the public eye. You rarely hear about him but the media still talks, "Robert Fischer's  life of solitude, "The Mysterious Life of Robert Fischer." "What Happened to the Business World's Most Eligible Bachelor?" These are just some of the headlines, and whenever he is spotted it is swiftly covered on the news, he is a big deal in the business world and all eyes have been on him since he dissolved his father's company.

Robert sees you slumped over on your desk and walks even closer. "Y/N?" He says softly, he sees you are breathing and hears the gentle noises you make in your sleep so he doesn't walk or talk to loudly. He scans over to your laptop, powers it down and closes it. He then looks over some notes you took, going over basic concepts and theories, but he finds it easier to look through the majority of the difficult to understand things with you since you know your stuff and can explain. He puts down your notes, careful to not make to much noise because the paper is wrinkly, crunching a little. His eyes then slowly move from the papers to you, he looks at your hair which is partially illuminated by the full moon's light coming in through a window with its curtain pulled back.