Neil Lewis //"Video Store To Ballroom"\\

Imagine, you are the daughter of a very wealthy man, Harry Y/L/N. You are walking through town and come across a local video store and after meeting Neil Lewis the owner and hitting it off you invite him to a party your father is throwing.
____________________________________

The sound of your black high heels click against the pavement of the side walk, you crossbody purse jangles softly with each step. You are also wearing a black fluffy jacket with a gold zipper, a skirt which has a gold belt around it and pantyhose. You are obviously of wealth, you father, Harry Y/L/N, is a big name in the jewelry and gem business. You
crane your head to the left and see a brick building with tvs displayed in the window, besides the tvs is a sign that says, "Two for one war movies." Your eyes then look up to the store front, the wind rustles your hair and the winter temperatures have drawn many away from the town leaving only you and a few others in sight. You read the store front, "Gumshoe video." Hm, a video store, your dad likes war movies so you figure you should rent some he could use the stress relief since he is planning a big party for his high class friends.

You enter the store and a bell rings, you immediately notice the emptiness, you look around the store browsing trying to find the war section, the store is filled with old classic movies, things your dad made you watch when you were younger, it's kind of comforting. You don't browse by yourself for long because you hear a voice behind you,

"Do you need any help?" You turn around to face the voice, a man smiles at you, he has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes, he is wearing what appears to be a old school soldier's helmet and a camouflage shirt, you try to hold back a laugh at his outfit.

"Oh yeah, I don't mean to sound stupid but where are the war movies?" You move a piece of stray hair away from your face.

"Oh don't worry about that, compared to the people who work here anyone is a genius." The man jokes, you laugh slightly and a disgruntled voice from across the store says,

"Neil! I told you not to degrade us around girls." The man, who you now know is named Neil laughs at this,

"Sorry sorry. Anyways where were we, war movies they are right over here." He walks to a shelf connected to the wall you follow, your heels clicking quietly.  "Here we go. You know about the special right?"

"I do, thank you!" You say sweetly, you browse the selection, Neil looks at you quickly.

"No offense but you don't take me for the war movie type." He looks at your outfit, you giggle and shake your head.

"You're right, they are for my dad he loves war films especially the classics." You find two of his favorites and pull them out of the shelf.

"Tell him he has great taste." Neil smirks

"Will do!" You walk to the counter, he walks with you and goes behind it. "Do you have an account?" Neil ask, you shake your head.

"Nope, but I'll make one." After you say this he tells you that he needs your license, you give it to him.

"Y/N Y/L/N, pretty name, weird question but are you related to that jewelry guy?" Neil ask, you smirk and nod.

"Yep, that's my dad." You prefer to be a little humble about things.

"I should of known, not a lot of people here can afford what you are wearing." He writes something on a paper as he talks.

"Oh, this. Yeah well that probably should of been a dead giveaway." You laugh and so does he.

"Don't worry though, I won't charge you extra." Neil adds, you both smile.

"Good because I probably wouldn't of noticed Sargent." You say because of his outfit, he looks at his clothes and chuckles.