Chapter 1 : Missed Time

Hi my name is Ciara Lovemove - Coleman. I am 35 years of age and I have a husband, his name is Ryan Coleman, he's 39 years of age and we used to have children but that's all history until I rewrite it down for you.

Eight years ago years ago I met my lovely husband. I was so in love with him and I swear I protected him through out everything. Of course all relationships have ups and downs but ours was different. After two years of meeting he popped the question and we got engaged. A month later I got pregnant than a few weeks later I had a miscarriage. It was a hard time to pass through but we got through it. He was so supportive. Two months later after my miscarriage we got married. It was the biggest wedding ever and we had so much fun. The day after our wedding we went to Los Angeles for our honeymoon. We had coitus and did stupid things married people do. A year later we got a house and  I got pregnant again guess what I miscarriaged again. He still supported me. We than tried to have a baby again the next year after the next  still I miscarriaged. He's family started to have a problem with me but he stood  by my side. Even though he stood by my side you could tell that he couldn't support me anymore because of the miscarriages I keep having. After a year he started being distant from me.

Present time
Today marks our 9th wedding anniversary. It wasn't so much romantic like most of the time. He brought me flowers which are not even my favorite, seems like he is more existence in the outside world than me. The night of the anniversary we had coitus, it was great he kept kissing my chicks. A month later I realized that I missed my periods. I went to the doctor and guess what I'm pregnant. When I got home I thought about telling my husband and the rest of our family than remembered I might lose my child, might as well keep this pregnancy a secret even from my husband. A week later it was my husband's family gathering, I cooked for them since it's the wife's duties to cook. Than something interesting happened on this day. I dished food for everyone and we all had an amazing family lunch,until some woman came with traveling bags, 3 kids who look like my husband, a toddler on her back and a pregnancy tummy. Everyone looked so surprised. I said "Hi, Uhm.. Who are you?" She gave me that nasty look and said "I'm your husband's fiancé." I looked at my husband and said "Ryan assist your fiancé please." I carried on eating and he had no words but just to do as I say. After the family dinner everyone went home. I cleaned the house and pretended like nothing happened even if it haunts me. The next day Ryan woke me up with a breakfast in bed. He kissed my forehead and said "Here's your breakfast baby." I said "give it to your future wife." I got out of the bed and went straight to the shower than I dressed up. As soon as I got to the kitchen there was "my husband's fiancé" and their kids. He came and whispered "Can we please talk aside." We went to the next room. He said "You haven't shouted at me or said anything to hurt me bad ever since yesterday and it's not usually like you to not shout if I did something wrong." I said "So what are you gonna tell me?" tears started rolling down, I said "You decided to impregnate her, I mean her not more than once and why? Just because I keep getting miscarriages. I never chose to be this way and you can stay with your fiancé." He said "What was I supposed to do, you can't give birth and you were starting to be useless. How can I have a useless wife?" I said "Okay this useless wife will be out of your life I guess. This useless wife who can't carry kids will be useful and be out of your life." He said "you know I don't mean it like that. Baby I love you and I support you through everything let me fix this." I said "I'll think about it. I'll think if I'll stay or leave." I whipped my tears and made myself breakfast. I got jealous as he was playing with his kids, I wish I had a family like that but not everyone gets everything they want.