Chapter 2 : Jealousy

As I looked at them Ryan's eyes caught me. He said "Don't you want to hold my baby?" I cleared my throat and said "No I'm okay." I went up stairs to fetch my bag so I can go to work. I forgot to tell y'all, I'm a pediatrician and a business woman. My husband is a IT specialist and a business man. When I got downstairs I saw him holding her belly. I than went to work after a few hours at work I got a call from Ryan. He said "Hi, how are you?" I said "I'm fine what do you want?" he said "I'm your husband I have the right to check up on you?" I said "Whatever what do you want?" he said "I need to discuss something with you when you get home okay?" I said "Whatever." I hung up the phone and continue with my work. I knocked off at work and went home. When I got home there was Ryan's family and other people I didn't recognize nor know. Ryan came and grabbed me to the sitting room where everyone followed. We all sat down than  he stood up and said "I have an announcement to make. Uhm... My fiancé and I decided to get married in a few months." I watched as my world fell out of place, my wounds opened up and my heart kept beating harder and harder. I kept my tears in but pretending to be okay with this is going to be hard. He continued to talk, he said" My wife here Ciara can't birth children and therefore I decided to take another wife so that I can expand the family name." I couldn't hold it anymore than I said "What the hell do you mean? So you telling everyone now that I can't give birth?.." He  interrupt and said "Shut up, shut the fuck up because I've been keeping up with you for so long we lost five kids already because of your miscarriages. It damaged me inside, I wish I chose the perfect wife the first try and stop  interrupting me it's rude.." I interrupted and said" I curse the day I meant you. I regret trusting you with all my heart. I regret marrying you because now I see a different picture in front of me." He said" I wish all your pregnancies won't succeed to a week. I curse you." tears rolled, a lot of tears rolled because he knew how much I want to have kids. He knew how bad I want to have kids of my own. He knew how much I'd give for my kids if I had them. I existed the room and everyone started talking. I went to my room and cried myself to sleep. The next day when I woke up he wasn't in bed, I just cried when I woke up I felt heartbroken and kept blaming myself for not being able to have children. Until I touched my stomach and started singing to it until I fell asleep again. When I woke up again I showered and dressed up. When I got to the kitchen Ryan's fiancé was there. As I was making myself food she looked at me and   said "By the way my name is Kate Brown, Future Mrs Coleman." I said "That's great I guess." She said "You look sad you know? How about you move out of my house?" I picked my knife up and pointed it at her than I said "Don't underestimate me because this is my house, Ryan has nothing on or in this house, so I have the right to keel you out. Mxm nonsense." than I stabbed the knife on her bread and went to the sitting room. Ryan came and joined me, he said "The divorce papers are coming soon. Get ready to sign them." I looked at him and said "finally." than I stood up and started walking to my room. He followed me to our  bedroom and closed the door. As I was sitting on a chair he came and pulled my hair and said "so you really leaving?" I moved away from him and said "I am, now leave me alone."