Chapter 4 : Is It Love Or languish?

I went to sleep. The next day I woke up to Ryan starring at me. I said "hi Ray." he said "Hi, don't worry about the blood in the kitchen the cleaners are taking care of it." I stood up, took a shower and  dressed up,by the time I came to the kitchen the cleaners were done and the house was spotless clean. As I was making myself breakfast suddenly someone knocked, Ryan opened and said" She's here." suddenly a officer came in, the officer said" I'm here to question you." I said "okay." He set down and said "Did you poison Kate?" I said "No." He looked at me and said "Have you ever laid a hand on her?" I said "No." He said "Do you know she lost her child last night?" I said "no." The officer said "Okay we can't arrest her without evidence and her confession sounds truthful." Ryan said "Arrest her! She's the one who poisoned Kate! Come on!" The officer said "Do you have solid evidence for that?" He said "No." The officer looked at me and said "you worth more than him you know that?" He left just like that. After he left he came close to me and said "Why don't you tell the truth. You killed my child, you killed.." he started crying suddenly he went to the dishes and started throwing them at me, I quickly ran out of the door, he than followed me and pushed me towards him suddenly he banged my head on the car. Everything went blank just like that. Suddenly I woke up on our bed as my senses were coming back I heard a slient cry when I looked it was him sitting on the chair staring at me. I stood up to go look at the mirror and I saw dry blood. I started feeling pain in my head I couldn't even cry or shout. He said "Are you gonna tell me or what?" I just looked at him and said "tell you what?" I went down stairs and there were broken plates everywhere just like our broken marriage. Suddenly he came from the back and started brushing my hair. I said "I wish I wasn't your wife. I wish I never loved you." he said "But I love you. Don't you love me?" I cried silently and said "is it love or languish?" he came and stood in front of me and said "It's not languish baby, it's real love." I wipped my tears and looked at him deeply in his dark evil eyes and said "If it's love than why don't you show it? If it is what you call it why don't you cherish me. If it is what you call it why there's blood on my face? Why do I feel more pain than your sorry Ass. I didn't ask to be in this position. Put yourself in my shoes. If it is what you call it why don't you understand me. Why don't you believe me for once. why do you hate me this much?" you can see he was out of words suddenly Lazio came he immediately spotted the broken plates and blood on my face. He said" Uhm.. I thought you went coming to work so I brought you some documents to work on. Doctor P wants them tomorrow morning." I said "thanks you can put them somewhere there." he said with his worried voice "okay, call me." Ryan saw the way he was looking at me and said "She'll get the work done you can leave." he left than suddenly he looked at me directly and said "I'll clean the broken plates, go sit down." he cleaned the kitchen and sat a warm bath for me he called me to the bath room and started healing my wounds. He rubbed my stomach and said "Our little angel is coming soon." he laughed so happily and said "I can imagine you shouting at our child and me looking at you so lovingly." He got in the bath first than got me in, he lied my back to his chest and hugged me so tightly. He kept looking down at, me suddenly he kissed my forehead and said "I'm trying."