Chapter 3 : Cut Him Off

I could sense he kept staring at me, after a while Kate knocked on the door. When he opened she got in and said "huh I see why you couldn't sleep comfortably here." I did not answer he looked at her and said "Yeah." he sounded like crying and I don't know if it was regret or what. They got out of the room. After a while I went to the kitchen to make myself lunch, suddenly I heard laugher from the garden. I went to check than guess what they were sitting and eating like a perfect family. I have always wanted to do that. Don't I deserve to be happy especially now on this pregnancy. I than got back to the kitchen then heard a knock from the front door. When I opened it was my sister Ciaran. She got in and joined me as I made food. We went to the sitting room to eat. While we were eating she said "so that bitch is still here? I wish you have knocked some bodies ass, I mean are we even related? That bitch got into your motherfucken house just to play perfect family with your husband and you supposed to fine with that. Are you on drugs Rochelle?" I laughed and said" You know damn well that ain't my name plus we getting divorced." she looked at me and said" What so you going with the flow. Tell me where my motherfucken sister is, this is your damn house. Plus I need to ask you something." I said" What do you want to ask Ciaran." she said" Are you gonna fight for your broken marriage or you gonna let it slide?" I said" It's not even worth fighting for." after finishing our lunch we decided to spend the whole day together. Than it was time for her to leave. The next day I was working from home in my office. As usual, I woke up, bath, dressed and breakfasted. When I got to my office Ryan was there. We share the office. While we were working something started to hurt in my stomach. I kept praying it wasn't another miscarriage taking place. He looked at me and said "What's wrong?" I said with painful little voice, "it's nothing." The pain got better after drinking pills. When it was time for lunch suddenly someone knocked on the door. When Ryan opened it was my doctor. He said "Congratulations I know it only been one month and a two weeks but I just hope your wife's pregnancy will be a success. I gave her pills to help reduce the pain and the miscarriage." He said "Oh Uhm thanks doc, you can get in." He got in and gave me a hug. He said "I'm here to drop this medicine off. I hope you and the baby will be safe." I said "oh thanks." He left, after a while Ryan said "So, mmh, Uhm hold on, what does he mean? I mean you never lasted this long with your  pregnancies. And wait don't I deserve to know? Don't I deserve to be present in this whole pregnancy?" I said "no you don't deserve to even be a father to my child." I saw tears from his eyes for the first time and this time it came from the heart. He said "you carring our child. Something we've been longed for and you choose to hide it." suddenly his family got in. They were puzzled, his mother said "What's wrong Ray?" His mom hugged him so lovingly than he explained everything that just happened. His brother said "So it's how we now playing Ciara? Huh how could you do that?" I said "Oh please he's crying crocodile tears." His mother whipped his tears and said "I wish your baby dies just so you can feel what my baby is feeling." you see why I didn't want to tell anyone. They always have a negative impact on my pregnancies. I went straight to my room than he followed me. He slammed the door and pulled my hair. After pulling my hair he chocked my throat and I couldn't feel my feet on the ground. Than suddenly he dropped me on the cold floor. I kept coughing and coughing. He said "I'm sorry baby I was just having a moment. Let me pick you up and play with your hair on the  bed." He than picked me up and placed me on the bed, as I was lying down he came from the back and started rubbing his hand on my tummy. I cried silently until I fell asleep. When I woke up he wasn't in the room than I batted and  dressed. After a while I went to the kitchen while making breakfast he hugged me from the back and whispered "We going to have a beautiful baby. Probably it would be a girl so you can play with her hair too." I removed his hands off my stomach and went to eat in the dining room. I ate when I got up to put my plate in the kitchen he followed me. He said "Wow I'm starting to be obsessed with you. I don't trust you with my baby." I haven't said no words since from yesterday. I was out of words. A week later he started to do things he normally didn't do. Like putting up with my morning sickness, my emotions, what I'm craving for and drinking my pills on time. He now accompany's me to work, he cooks for me and listen I'm still puzzled a beyond shook. It was night time while I was working in my bedroom suddenly I hear him shout out my name. I came down and saw Kate crying and screaming. When I got to the scene she gave me the evil look and said "Baby she did, I'm miscarriaging because of her! Get her out of the house!" Of course he belived her. He stood up and looked at me, he said "What the hell got into you?" I looked at him and said "So you think I killed your child?" he said "you the one with the curse in this house right?" I said "Excuse you, repeat yourself what?" he said "You heard me." Kate's tears were full of lies. Soon the ambulance came to fetch her, the kitchen was full of blood and Ryan left with her to the hospital. Worse part of my life was to be in love with a naked eye than the layers them self.