Chapter Six

Connor's P.O.V.

"Hey mom," I greeted her as I walked downstairs and into the living room to watch some cartoons. We're never too old to watch cartoons. 

"So Connor, how's this new boy of yours?" She asked, placing her phone that she's been holding onto the coffee table in between the two modern white couches. 

"He's having this weird problem," I answered. She raised an eyebrow and asked, "What are these 'weird problems' of his?"

"This girl back from his hometown flew all the way here just to hook up with him again! She even forced him to raise a baby with her," I furiously said, snorting at that stupid thought of the stupid slut. My mom chuckled and murmured, "kids." Then she stood up and went over to my couch and sat beside me.

"You know Connor, I used to have this problem as well. When I was in highschool, this girl used to do anything to get my boyfriend but he kept of refusing on wanting to date her. She was so pissed that she even tried threatening me with the most creepiest ways. One night, she hired one of the jocks in the highschool to kidnap me," she explained. 

"Wow! What happened after?" I asked excitedly. Never knew my mom's past was this hectic. She continued, "When the jock entered my apartment, I didn't even know he was there and my boyfriend was in the bathroom. We were about to head out to a party. I saw the jock standing with ropes in his hand and I screamed very loud. My boyfriend got out and quickly fought the guy. In the end, we reported to the principal and the girl and jock who tried to kidnap me were brought to questioning. I haven't heard from them after that incident."

My eyes widened when she finished the story. Damn, that girl is crazy! "Where's your boyfriend now? Or is he your ex?" I asked. She laughed at patted my back. "Connor, my 'boyfriend' is now my husband," she said. I smiled and hugged her. My mom really deserved my dad.

"Now, stop hugging me and go to your man! Here's my car keys," my mom said as she gave me her car keys. I want my own car!  "Thanks, bye mom," I waved after getting up from the couch and kissing her on the cheek. She responded, "love you," and I exited the house. I got in my mom's car and started the engine. To Troye Sivan!

-

Troye's P.O.V.

"Freaking head hurts," I groaned. Can't believe I stayed up all  night thinking about her. Why the hell would she be here?

"Troye!" Tyde shouted beyond the door and knocking it also. "Breakfast! Get down!" 

"Yeah, coming," I said. I got up and fixed my hair. Before going out, I use some body spray and ate a piece of mint candy. I'm too tired to shower and brush my teeth right now. As I walk downstairs, I see the everyone already eating. I'm always the late one.

"Morning everyone," I greeted. They all greeted back afterwards. I went to the cupboard and got out two pills to help me with this headache. 'What a happy little pill,' I thought to myself. I swallowed both and drank water. I went to the dining table and sat down with them. 

After chatting about school and stuff happening back in Australia, I went back up to my room but before I could enter, the door bell rang. Who the hell would be here at this time?

Oh shit, is it Gia? Don't tell me! I ran into my room and locked the door. I heard the main door opening and instead of hearing a girl's voice, it was a man. A man which sounds so familiar.

"Troye! Come down and see who's here for you!" My mom called. Well, it isn't Gia, who would it be?

I unlocked my door and got outside. I slowly walked downstairs, trying to find the guest. My eyes stumbled upon Connor. Oh my gosh, he's here!