Chapter Eight

Sorry for not updating. >_< You can kill me now. I know it's short but I'll make it up soon. c:

-

Connor's P.O.V.

Everyone was leaving the classroom but Miss Miranda stopped me from leaving.

"Hello little bae, how's your day?" she asked. She looks at me with pure psychotic intentions. Her holding a scissor isn't helping.

Luckily, the principal passed by the room just in time to say, "Please refrain yourself from harassing our students, Miss Miranda," which earned a snarl from her. She finally let me go.

I walked over to my locker, being happily greeted by Troye. His sweet aussie smile is all I need to be happy. "Hello bae, how's your day?" he asked. The choice of his words reminded me of Miss Miranda's. The creepy coincidence.

"I'm fine, as usual, but got harassed by Miss Miranda," I laughed. He looked confused so I told him to forget it. 

"O...okay, let's head to the cafeteria," he proposed. I nodded then we head out.

"... and like she's killing me with carbs! I'm going to kill her!" A familiar voice sounded as we entered the cafeteria. We looked where it came from and it was from Louise. She looked at me and she grinned so hard.

"Connor! Come here my lil' gay boy!" She screamed at me. Lil' gay boy? Where did that came from?

"Um hey..." I greeted. The people seated at the table were Louise and Zoe at one side and Joe and Caspar, who were  oddly sitting too close for comfort, were at the other side. They all greeted back and we sat.

"So, Troye, heard you are in love with singing, wanna sing with me at a singing competition?" Zoe asked.

Troye's eyes widened with excitement. "Singing competition? When?" 

"I guess before semester ends, like next two weeks? Wanna do a duet?" 

"You don't even have to ask! Let's get started!"

Both Zoe and Troye ran away from the table and into the halls where they disappear from our sights. "So, since your boy Troye is gone, wanna have an affair and make love to me?" Louise asked out of the blue to me.

"What the!" My jaw wide open, hanging. 

"Looks like you prefer the 'D', since your opening your mouth wide, it's okay... I understand," she sniffs, acting hurt.

I instantly close my mouth and glared at her. She just evilly laughs. I glanced at Joe and Caspar, they just seem to be in their own world-- laughing, talking about frogs and random stuff.

Unfortunately, we're greeted with Stan and Levy's bickering and annoyance. "So, you're just going to walk away? That's so lame," Stan said to Levy.

"Oh really? Lame? The only lame one I see is you, man whore," Levy retorted. 

And the argument continues with screams...

-

Troye's P.O.V.

"Let me see your originals!" Zoe persisted. Damn, she can't stop asking! Ugh, I guess I'll have to show her. I stood up and grabbed my journal in my locker and showed it to her. Her eyes glowing as she flipped page-to-page. 

"I love this one the most!" She pointed to a part of my unfinished song. "Nice lyrics... though what's it called?" 

"Oh, it's unfinished but I wanna call it... Wild? I guess," I thought.

"That's a great title."

She kept reading more of the lyrics I wrote with a smile plastered on her face. I hope it means it's a good thing. "Damn, you're such a lyricist. You can become a hit maker! Or one-hit wonder, hehe."

"Oh shut up, give it back," I stick my tongue our to her. I grabbed the book back and placed it where it was originally.

"So, how about you finish that song and we can sing that at the competition?" She suggested. That was actually a great idea. "Sure!" I exclaimed in excitement. We head to the library to continue the song. 

After an hour of writing songs with her help, she suddenly asked me a question. "I've been wondering, you're here for one whole year only right?"

"Yes... why?" What's with that sudden question?

"Have you thought about... it?"

"It?" What does she mean it? Drugs? Money? I don't have a clue!

"Connor..."

Oh.

-

Connor's P.O.V.

"10...9..." The whole class suddenly said in unison. The teacher stopped explaining and wondered what we're all on about.

"8...7...6..." We continued. "What's going on?" The teacher asked, clearly confused.

"5...4...3...2...1!" The bell rings. 

One of the girls, start standing on the table and sang out loud, "What time is it?" Then one guy continued, "It's summer time!"

"Just get the freak out," the teacher snarls, ruining everything.

"Too bad teacher, you were about to miss a High School Musical moment," Levy said.

We all headed out of the class and into the halls full of people which results in cringing butt-grinding with a stranger. I accidentally slid myself in a middle of two girls, one of which is arching her back to get her fallen book and I was behind her... this is... awkward.

I spotted Troye hanging near my locker but not with his smile on his face. Something's bothering him. I walked over to him and asked, "What's up?"

"I forgot about something, the most important thing to tell you..." Troye bit his lips nervously.

"That you love me? Haha," I tried brightening this gloomy mood.

"Um not that but, I forgot to tell you that I'll only be here for a year..."

-

I can't promise an update soon. Sorry. :O

UPDATE: 20 NOV 2016

I AM ENDING THIS FANFIC AND WILL LEAVE IT LIKE THIS. IM VERY SORRY. TRONNOR IS JUST HONESTLY DEAD AND I LOST MY MOTIVATION..... BUT HERE'S WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO GO WITH:

TROYE LEAVES, CONNOR BECAME SAD... YEARS AFTER, THEY MET RANDOMLY IN A SHOP. CONNOR WAS PISSED. TROYE TRIED TO WIN BACK LLOVE. THEY FIGHT THEN HAVE GREAT MAKE UP SEX. THEN THE END. THE EVIL GIRL GAVE UP AND BECAME A CASHIER BLA BLA. THE TWO GUYS WHO FIGHT A LOT WILL END UP TOGETHER... CLICHE AYE