Chapter Four

Connor's P.O.V.

I have no idea how I started liking Troye. He was so different from the rest. I have been sleeping, kissing and dating girls but Troye gives me a different type of feeling. The feeling of love and confusion mixed in one. When we were at the 'alone room', I wasn't really thinking about kissing him, but I did. And it felt great. Now, I understand why I have these feelings for him. It all makes sense.

The rest of the day had been great. No one bullied us, no one called us names, they cheered and supported us. There's just one thing to do... tell my parents. That's the hardest part. I hope they aren't homophobic. 

"Can you come to my house? I'm going to tell my parents, and I need you there," I pleaded to Troye. He smiled and nodded. "Thanks," I thanked. We went in the bus together and waited until we reach my house. I told Troye to text his parents that I'm going to be with him for the night.

Somehow I wonder why I take the bus. My mother doesn't like to drive since her first accident. My father, well, he's a busy man. Heck, he's running a school and doing paperwork. He's also trying to save the school from being torn down. There's this guy, he wants to demolish the school and build some sort of hotel since the area is beside a beautiful lake. We're all trying to fight for the school. The lake is our life. We do most of our activities there. My childhood was there. 

I pushed the thoughts away because the bus driver said that we arrived. I thanked him and Troye and I walked to my house. I've never been this nervous. What if they kick me out of the house? What if they don't want me as their child? What if-

"Connor! Hold it together! Your expression is scaring me. Look, if you're not ready, just wait. There's no need to rush things," Troye comforted me. "No, the time is now Troye. I'm ready," I replied with full confidence. We are now in front of the entrance. I slowly opened the door and saw my dad sitting on the sofa, watching T.V. while doing paperwork.

"Dad, I have something to tell you," I said. He looked at me with a concerned expression. Okay, now I'm nervous. I give up! Run! 

"Wait! Nevermind! I'm going upstairs!" I started running upstairs to my room and slammed the door. What a coward I am.

Fuck! I forgot about Troye! I quietly opened my room door and I can hear people talking. I focused on their voices and overheard their conversation.

"Hello, who are you?" I bet that's my dad's voice. "I'm Troye Sivan, nice to meet you." And that's definitely Troye's.

"Why are you here?" He asked. "Oh, Connor invited me but he left me here." Darn right I did.

"Well, go upstairs and to the left, there's a green door, and that's Connor's room. Nice meeting you Troye. You seem like a great guy!" 

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and I quickly closed the door and jumped on my bed. I heard the door opening. "Fuck you," Troye said. I chuckled. "Sorry," I murmured. "Sorry doesn't help. You left me there like a fool. And why did you left? Aren't you 'ready'?" 

"I am but... the pressure is too much!" I started wrapping myself in my blanket. Troye started poking me. Gosh, annoying much. He started poking me again. I unwrap myself and tackled him. We were both on the ground. I was on top and gripped both of his hands. "Troye, stop it," I said seriously. "Kiss me," he demanded which I gladly oblige. I lowered my head and pressed my lips on his. That's why I love Troye, he gives me the best kisses.

The kiss turned into a make out session. He started doing it roughly. Making my down under harder. "T-Troye," I moaned, out of breath. We pulled apart so that we can breathe, and we started making out again. Now, my tongue is exploring. He slid a hand into my pants, almost touching my hard member.