Chapter Seven

ATTENTION ALL TRONNOR SHIPPERS, PLEASE CHECK @tronnorproof ON INSTAGRAM. IT MADE ME THINK TRONNOR MIGHT BE ACTUALLY TRUE. IT HAS LOTS OF EVIDENCE OF TRONNOR STUFF! LITERALLY, GO CHECK.

-

Connor's P.O.V.

"So, you're gay?" 

"Yes, gosh, stop repeating the same question," I said, while being obviously annoyed, to my friend Levy. 

"But... you look so straight!" He gasped. 

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. 

He kept staring but I ignored him throughout the whole lesson. Is he that shocked? I mean, it isn't a big deal that I'm not straight. 

I felt a paper ball hit the back of my head, which made me turn around. I spotted Levy mouthing the words 'open it'. I grabbed the paper ball and unwrapped it. I should've known he was going to bring the topic up.

So, how did u realize u r gay? - Levy

I rolled my eyes and wrapped the paper, then turn around and threw it back at his face. "Seriously?" I hissed at him.

"Mr. Franta, care to share on why you are so angry at Mr. Maroon?" Our teacher, Miss Kirssy, impatiently asked.

"Sorry miss, it won't happen again," I apologized. She nodded and proceeded with the topic that I have no idea what it's about. 

After the bell rang, I quickly exited the class, trying my best to avoid Levy, and went to the cafeteria to meet Troye. When I got there, I spotted Troye talking to Stan Elly. He is a manwhore jock since he slept will most of the cheerleaders in this school. When I was in a relationship with the cheerleader captain, Breyanna, I found out she cheated on me with Stan. Ever since then, I haven't actually forgive him but I don't even care anymore.

I approached their table and glared at Stan. He grinned like a bitch he is but I ignored. "Troye, why are you talking to him?" I asked, shooting a disgusted look at Stan.  

"Connor, you still haven't moved on? Dude, she's your ex now and I slept with her multiple times. Besides, you're a fag now and have a boyfriend," he spat.

"That is really offensive!" I stood up, clenching my fist. Everyone looked at our table and realized it was just another Stupid Stan problem and looked away after that. They were used to me and him fighting, it was like a normal thing for them. 

"Just calm the fuck down, asshole! So what if it's offensive?" He snapped.

"Stan! Just shut up!" Someone yelled. I looked to my left and saw Levy, again, murderously looking at Stan. "Even though Connor realized he is gay now, you have no right to call him a fag!"

"But he is one! Gay is also called a faggot! It's basically the same word!" He shouted back. 

"People who bully gays are sometimes closeted gays, like you," Levy replied back. The words practically stabbed Stan. He glared at Levy impatiently and clenched his fist. 

"Levy, I don't like you and never will, and you know what I do to people I hate. Don't you?" He angrily said.

"Don't lie babe, you secretly love me. Don't you?" Levy retorted, which caused Stan to connect his fist with Levy's jaw. 

I grabbed Troye's hand and brought him out of the cafeteria because I didn't want to waste my time watching them fight.

"Jeez, why did we left?" Troye asked. I widened my eyes in disbelief. 

"Whaaaa? What do you mean by that?"  

"You know, two sexy handsome single jocks... fighting... body on body action," he wiggled his eyebrows. 

Highschool: A Tronnor Fanfiction (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें