Chapter 22;

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Namjoon and Jungkook were currently in the studio recording the idol's next title track. The deadline was only weeks away and Jungkook was physically and mentally exhausted. Both him and Namjoon were trying to perfect the songs as the singer put his heart and soul into these last few months this album. After everything Jungkook has been through over the past few weeks- With the amount of stress, anxiety, and mental breakdowns that had gone into making these songs, the stress of the company's expectations and their perfectionism looming over the idol with this comeback, filming the music video and behind the scenes for his fans, doing interviews, going on variety shows while also having to mind and take care of his child was taking a toll on Jungkook quite heavily.

But Jungkook couldn't just give up. He knew this would be all worth it in the end. Because he knew this album was a chance to re-connect with his fans, letting his music reach out to people who would love it and relate to it while also appreciating all his hard work. Jungkook had to live up to huge expectations but he was going to do his very best even with the amount of pressure he was under. He was especially excited about the title track. It's called Euphoria. The song itself was beautiful - it had a lighter/ good feel to it with the melody and beats adding a more angelic feeling to it too when you first listened to it. Euphoria showed how much he has grown as an artist and as a person too.

Namjoon was a very much hands-on deck with the production. As Jungkook recorded the main melody and lyrics before recording the ad-libs and descants, the harmonies, and backing vocals, Namjoon was able to give out strong advice and praise Jungkook for belting out those vocals ever so heavenly. But overall even though it was stressful having to record all the lines for the next record or for the current track, both friends had fun bringing their creation to life. Namjoon could arguably agree that Jungkook had one of the best vocal techniques in the whole industry. You could feel and see the emotion Jungkook was trying to convey even by his facial expressions alone. He meant every word he sang because they were true to him. The way Jungkook laid down his vocal lines were clear and strong, over the microphones was outstanding.

After the tenth NG, Jungkook yanked his monitor headphones off. "Can I take a break? My voice kinda hurts."

"Sure buddy, you've worked hard today." Namjoon who sat at the mixing panel gave the singer a thumbs up and Jungkook went outside from his recording booth and took a bottle of water from their mini-fridge before drinking it.

Namjoon was sitting in the same position he was in five hours ago, glued to his computer screen rearranging beats. Jungkook just sighed and moved over to the couch to sit.

"Do you wanna have a cup of tea with honey? Because if your throat feels tight then you should." Namjoon suggested to the idol.