Chapter 43;

Deep breathes

Deep breathes.

Deep breathes.

Deep breathes.

"Why darling, you look so beautiful. More beautiful than I could have ever imagined.''

Seeing his mother crying as she compliments him, Jimin looks into the mirror and sees himself reflected back at him. His heart was beating hard. He had dreamed of this day ever since he was a child, and now it was here; he was getting married today.

The weeks leading to the wedding day felt like a fever-induced nightmare, hazy and blurry, filled with stomach aches and anxiety, and nausea.

The wedding was taking place somewhere in a beautiful remote venue on Jeju island. it's situated on 30 acres of flowery gardens, the is an ideal location for an outdoor wedding. Surrounded by some of the most magnificent scenery that the Island had to offer. They were currently in a private hotel that was located in the thick forest of mid-mountain where it had a natural environment and had large and small banquet halls and outdoor gardens with exquisite forests and an exotic Jeju atmosphere, in which all the guests were staying and getting ready for the wedding. The walk from the hotel to the wedding venue was a 5-minute one.

A tear slid down Jimin's cheek when he saw himself, fully ready, for the first time in his suit with his hair done beautifully- so beautifully, and the make-up done just right, enough to be classy for the day, but nothing too much. Jimin was not genuinely one to be confident in his own skin, but he did agree—he looked exquisite in his Christian Dior custom that fits perfectly around his small baby bump made from ebony wool grain de poudre with a one-button tuxedo jacket with peak lapel and satin details ascertaining a keenly intellective and sophisticated look and to culminate the look while he had a crystal white colored veil clipped on the top of his head. His face wasn't done up with an inordinate amount of makeup, but he did do a few touch-ups such as applying apple blush onto his cheek to make them rosier, and his lips got applied on with some Fenty comeliness light lipgloss to make his lips plumper and softly bold. The constant diet and exercise Jimin have endured for this day only are paying off as well, the curve of his suit looks astounding. In his grasp are comely warm pink peonies as a wedding bouquet.

The door to the room opening startled him and his mother and he nearly broke down crying when he saw his father standing at the door- he looked proud. His father walked over and hugged him tightly and told him how proud he was before both rushing off to the venue to make sure everything was perfect for his son's special day. The rest of the preparations for his son's ceremony had to go perfectly- nothing could go wrong today.

Jimin and his mother were alone once again.

Jimin's breath hilted when he finally slid off his engagement ring and placed it back into the box. Jimin looked down at it. He liked the ring on his finger, it was pretty and looked good on him. Despite the beauty and shine, despite the pretty color, all it reminds him of was the darkness it promises. The unwanted shackles it'll bring.