PLEASE READ- IMPORTANT

I know that I'm not a person who responds to peoples idiotic comments but this one seriously got to me

If you don't like my writing style that's fucking fine but you willing know what the story will be about, having read the warnings, and you still have the nerve to complain? You're not fucking serious

The story isn't even fully started and you're already coming up with assumptions about MY book? I never said that Taehyung was the "villain" are you mad? Everything that I write has a purpose and a meaning and it's up to the readers themselves to figure out who they want to believe or not.

I don't rush my books. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that my book didn't live up to what you had in mind. Sorry that we don't share the same fucking braincells.

Im even more upset that somebody would write something like that knowing how much it can ruin someone's confidence. That person who wrote that comment is also an author THEMSELVES??? How would they like it if I commented about their book saying how much I disliked their storyline??

If I don't like a storyline, I simply don't read it. I don't go complaining like a fucking child. (Unless the book is romanticising or glamorising triggering topic then I would have to have some words with the author) I move on.

It's okay to say if you didn't like the book or the ending AFTER my book is finished. Then I will understand that and I would love to have a conversation about that with you, no problem. But you already complaining when my book hasn't even finished shows the kinda person you are.

That comment seriously just ruined the mood for this book and I don't know if I want to even continue it.

I'm going to be taking a small break from this book guys, I'm sorry.