talk w sal

setting the mood for you ... hehe

sal and ash joined in the kitchen

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

sal and ash joined in the kitchen.

"no weed for me, i want this strawberry drink." ash reached over for the strawbertia.

"mmm, you know what ... weed for me. it's a special occasion." sal eyed the drinks on the bar. there were some mango somethings, hard lemonades, and beer.

larry's eyes lit up, "yes! sal never smokes, look at us- having a grand old time!" he looked back down at the baggie and continued to break down the big pieces.

"i'm always so worried about falling into addiction like my dad but as i've gotten older, kind of feels fulfilling to make decisions as myself rather than as someone else. i feel more in control allowing myself to let loose, ironically." i don't know why he felt like he had to explain himself. i hoped it was a good sign, like him opening up or something and not just him feeling he had to defend himself against my judgment.

"i understand. that's how it is for me too. in high school i always swore i'd never drink. which was sort of implemented, to a certain degree. not by choice. but my mom drank too and i felt like, if i made the decision not to, it would make up for her addiction or something." i shook my head. "you're right though, our decisions are our own."

"damn ... you two really are psychologists. i thought i was just handing out weed and drinks, im actually sitting in on a lecture." larry laughed as he rolled up a blunt. his fingers were so long and skinny, he was really able to get the perfect roll. if it wasn't drugs, i'd call it art.

ash was on the couch and half done with her strawberry drink by the time larry got two blunts rolled. "ugh ... why do they call it a strawbertia if it tastes like beer?? it doesn't even taste like strawberries OR margarita! that's like the whole name!" she looked at the can, "i mean it's doing it's job but fuck this is gross!"

"you guys wanna smoke or drink first?" larry said with one of the blunts in hand, searching for a lighter.

"i think im gonna drink first," i said hesitantly.

"good choice. me too."

larry nodded and made his way through the living room to the balcony.

"why good choice?" i looked at sal.

"drinking and smoking can be tricky. there's this thing people say, 'weed before beer, you're in the clear. grass before beer, you're on your ass.' except it never works that way for me. the trick with being crossed is being more high than drunk. its easier to measure drunkness for me."

i have no measure for drunkness. "i'm going in with no method, so i am so sorry this will be your first impression of me."

sal laughed but i was serious. i do NOT want to be on my ass.

larry returned from outside, "it's fucking cold man. for august?? why the fuck is it so chilly?!"

ash downed the rest of her not-really-strawberry-strawbertia, "the sun went down, stupid." she was slightly drunk and eyeing the other drinks on the breakfast bar. "larry?" she looked up at him, "can i have another?"

pink nights / sally face जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें