Tatooine Battle, Desert, Droid sale

I don't own Star Wars

3rd POV

Above the planet Tatooine a Blockade Runner is flying forward the gunner firing at a Star Destroyer that is firing back a shot hit the ship inside C-3PO, R2 and R3 are down a hallway C-3PO stumbles a bit and the alarm blaring he looks back to another protocol droid and moves forward while leading a group of Rebels is Axel who said "Let's go boys".

C-3PO, R2 and R3 make a turn the ship shakes C-3PO ask "Did you both hear that" R2 and R3 both beeping "They shut down the main reactor" C-3PO turns "We'll be destroyed for sure" They move forward "This is madness" R2 whites and R3 blip while more Rebels run pass them and following Axel at the pressure door.

Axel POV

I stood aiming my blaster at the door with the Rebels getting into positions aiming their blasters suddenly a clanking noise is heard the Rebels and I look up to hear it I see their expressions I said "Steady" I look back to the door "Get ready" We aim our blasters at the door then sparks appear we wait Rebel ask "Do we fire, general" I stare at the door for a moment.

The door explodes I said "Take cover" We move back a bit then I see Stormtroopers coming in firing at us "Light it up" I fire killing one and made a chain reaction firing at the Stormtroopers killing a few I duck avoiding a shot and fire killing a Stormtrooper but more keep coming in "Fall back" We start to move "Fall back".

I turn and run around the corner hearing the blaster fire I turn and fire killing another I saw R2, R3 and C-3PO at a hallway I run pass them and reach the next group I turn fire at the Stormtroopers with a few Rebels "Fall back, I'll cover you" I fire killing another Stormtrooper just as R2, R3, and C-3PO went pass dodging each shot I move back firing at the Stormtroopers using the smoke.

3rd POV

Meanwhile back at the entrance a door opens, and three Stormtroopers stand attention for Vader to enter he walks forward and stop breathing looking at the dead Rebels before walking forward with more Stormtroopers behind him.

Axel POV

Leia told me to meet her at the pods I arrive to watch her put the plans into R2 and he begins to record the message I stand next to R3 watching then C-3PO ask "R2-D2, R3-D3, where are you" I look to see him and back watching Leia finish she looks to me Leia said "Go with the droids" I said "But your highness" Leia said "I need you to protect them and get the plans to the Rebels, Axel".

I nod said "Very well, your highness" I look at R2, R3 "Let's go, R2, R3" I watch Leia move and I lead R2 and R3 to C-3PO who said "At last, where have you been" I walk to him I said "They were with me 3PO" C-3PO turns said "They're heading in this direction" He looks back to me "What are we going to do" I stare at him "We'll be sent to the spice mines of Kessel or smashed into who know what".

Shaking my head, I said "Follow me and calm down" I walk forward with R2 and R3 towards the pods C-3PO said "Where are you going" R3 beeps I make a turn.

3rd POV

Meanwhile the Stormtroopers lead the droids and Rebels down a hall the remaining Rebels had their hands on their heads as a few Stormtroopers walk down a hallway to Vader who has Antilles in his hand by the throat Stormtrooper said "The Death Star plans are not in the main computer" Vader looks to Antilles he ask "Where are those transmissions you intercepted"?

He lifted Antilles "What have you done with those plans" Antilles chocking said "We intercepted no transmissions" The Stormtroopers watch "This is a consular ship" Antilles tries to get out of Vader's hold "We're on a diplomatic mission" Vader ask "If this is a consular ship, where is the ambassador" Slowly Antilles dies falls limp making Vader threw his corpse into the wall.