Aftermath, Ceremony

Axel POV

I land my ship taking my helmet off and R3 beeps excitedly I smile said "I told you not to worry" R3 whistles the raspberry me I kept smiling I open the hatch and climb out with a Clone helping and I went down the ladder to meet Rebels and Clones congratulating me Chief said "Never doubt you, sir" Cyberman pat my shoulder he said "Good job" I said "As I thought".

I move pass and greeted by Biggs who said "Thanks for saving me" I hug him I said "Didn't want you to die that easily" I let go "I've got plans for you" I went pass to Luke who climbs down "Luke" He smiles and hugs me I hug back laughing then Leia comes over she said "Luke, Axel" We turn to her, and she hugs us we laugh hugging back then we hear Han yell "Hey".

We saw him Luke said "Hey" We went to him Han hug Luke first "I just knew you'd come back" Chewie hugs me I smile "I just knew it" I look to Han I said "More important than the reward" Han smiles hugs me he said "I wasn't gonna let you two get all the credit and take all the reward" We let go and Leia said "I knew there was more to you than money" She hugs Han.

I look up and saw R2 condition I said "That's not good" Luke looks frowns he said "Oh, no" R2 lowers down C-3PO ask "Oh, my, R2, can you hear me" R2 didn't reply as R3 comes over beeping looking at R2 "Say something" We help a rebel "You can repair him, can't you" The Rebel said "We'll get to work on him right away" I join them I said "I can help you since I know what type he is".

C-3PO said "You must repair him" He looks to me "General, if any of my circuits or gears will help, I'll gladly donate them" I shake my head I said "Don't you worry, R2's in good hands" I look at Luke "Luke go with Leia, Han and Chewie" Luke nods he walks with Leia, Han and Chewie out of the hanger.

3rd POV

A few hours later Luke wearing a yellow jacket smiling at Han who smiles taking a breath the doors open Han, Luke and Chewie walk forward down the stairs in front of them is Rebel Alliance members and Clones of the Republic all standing for them as the trio walk down a path towards Leia who has her hair all tied up and wearing a white dress watching.

Han staring at Leia walking forward, Luke looking then Chewie turns growls said "Argh" The Rebel Alliance members and Clones all turn facing forward hands behind their back as Han, Luke and Chewie walk up the stairs facing Leia who walks forward looking at them Luke smiles making Leia smile back.

Leia turns to Dodonna who walk up and is giving a medal he hands it to Leia who took it and went to Han who bow his head and place around his neck Han raise and winks at Leia who stares as Luke looks to C-3PO who moves and R3 turning his head he nods while Leia takes another medal and went to Luke who bow his head and place it around his neck.

Luke raise his head smiling then both Han and Luke bow their head suddenly a noise got C-3PO and R3's attention they look to see R2 fully fixed rolling to them whistles excitedly making Luke and Leia smile then walking up behind R2 is Axel with his clone armour still on holding his helmet he smiles and nods at them Leia turns back as Luke and Han both turn and Chewie roars "Argh" The Rebels and Clones all applause "Argh" Axel smiles at them with R3 beeping.