Training, Death Star, rescue

Axel POV

I was sitting next to Chewie who plays a Dejarik against R2 with R3 and C-3PO watching I'm currently watching Luke train with a droid but then notice Obi Wan holding his chest and walks to another seat concern I ask "Obi Wan" I got up making Luke stop deactivating his lightsaber we walk over Luke ask "Are you all right" Obi Wan sits down I ask "What's the matter"?

Obi Wan stares forward he said "I felt a great disturbance in the Force as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror..." He looks to us "...and were suddenly silenced" Obi Wan shake his head "I fear something terrible has happened" Luke and I stare at Obi Wan who motion "You'd better get on with your exercises" Luke pat Obi Wan shoulder.

I had a thought but turn and head back and sit next to Chewie just as Han enters, he said "Well, you can forget your troubles with those imperial slugs" He looks towards me "I told you I'd outrun them" I said "Well I take back my statement then" Han smirks sits down just as Luke activates his lightsaber and went back to training.

I watch Luke deflect a couple of bolts Han said "Don't everybody thank me at once" I turn to Han I said "Thank you" I watch Chewie groan looking at the game "Anyway, we should be at Alderaan about 0200 hours" R2 press a button for a creature to move he leans back beeping I see Chewie press a button for a brown creature holding a mallet to jump a couple squares.

R3 beeping and C-3PO said "Now be careful, R2" R2 beeps leans forward press a button for a big blue creature to walk forward and kill the mace carrying creature that only made Chewie mad he said "Argh" C-3PO looks to him he said "He made a fair move" Shaking my head "Screaming about it can't help you" R3 beeps shaking side to side a bit.

Chewie tilts his head and Han calls "Let him have it" I glance over to him "It's not wise to upset a Wookiee" I glance back to C-3PO who said "But, sir, nobody worries about upsetting a droid" I smirk as Han said "That's 'cause a droid don't pull peoples arms out of their sockets when they lose" C-3PO turns to Chewie who put his hands behind his head.

I lean back I said "Han's right" I nod to Chewie "I was on his planet watching a few of them rip arms and legs out of a few droids back in the Clone Wars and it's a horrible sight for droids" Chewie said "Grr..." C-3PO turns said "I see your points, sirs" He looks to R2 "I suggest a new strategy, R2" R2 turns to him and R3 watch "Let the Wookiee win" I said "Or..."

I motion Chewie to come closer and he did I whisper into his ear Chewie grunts said "Argh" He press a button for a red creature to move and wrap around the blue creature killing it making R2 beeps, R3 raspberries at me and Chewie ruffle my head I smile looking to Luke who watches the droid move fast and Luke deflects the laser Luke move his lightsaber again watching.

The droid ball moves spinning and rising up and Luke move his lightsaber again watching and Obi Wan said "Remember, a Jedi can feel the Force flowing through him" He wave his hand Luke staring he ask "You mean it controls your actions" Staring at him I said "Partially" Obi Wan said "But it also obeys your commands" I said "Now command it".

The droid moves faster and fires hitting Luke's hip who said "Oh" That made Han laughing watching this he said "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a blaster at your side, kid" I look to him I said "I use a blaster and a lightsaber at the same time, Han" I look back to watch Luke deactivate his lightsaber sighing.

Luke looks to Han he ask "You don't believe in the Force, do you" Han raise his head he said "Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other" He shake his head "I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful force controlling everything" He spread his hands I look to Obi Wan who stares.