Obi Wan's home, Conference, Mos Eisley

Axel POV

Once we got to Obi Wan's house he told Luke about his father he looks back then went to work on C-3PO arm Luke said "My father didn't fight in wars" I sit down watching him "He was a navigator on a spice freighter" Obi Wan said "That's what your uncle told you" Luke crews a piece of C-3PO arm together "He didn't hold with your father's ideals".

Luke looks at Obi Wan "Thought he should have stayed here and not gotten involved" I take sip of drink that Obi Wan gave me I said "He's pretty much done a good job at that" Luke looks between us he ask "You both fought in the Clone Wars" I nod and Obi Wan said "Yes, we have" Obi Wan motion me "Axel was a soldier in the Clone wars" I raise my hand I said "Still a soldier" Smiling Obi Wan looks to Luke he said "I was once a Jedi knight, the same as your father".

Lowering my cup, I said "I was fighting under your father's command" Obi wan leans back holding his beard and Luke lower his gaze he said "I wish I'd known him" Obi Wan said "He was the best starpilot in the galaxy and a cunning warrior" I lean back I said "He was a great leader and still is" I look to Luke who screws in a part Obi Wan said "I understand you've become quite a good pilot yourself".

Luke smiles looking back, I turn to Obi Wan "And he was a good friend" I nod in understanding then Obi Wan starts to get up "Which reminds me..." Obi Wan walks pass R2 and R3 "...I have something here for you" R2 and R3 beeps I watch Obi Wan open a trunk "Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it".

I take another sip and watch Obi Wan pulls out Anakin's lightsaber "He fear you might follow old Obi Wan on some damn-foll idealistic crusade, like your father did" C-3PO said "Sir, if you'll not be needing me, I'll close down for a while" Luke nods said "Sure" He turn his head "Go ahead" C-3PO shuts down and Obi Wan walks over I put the cup down and stood up.

Walking over to them Luke gets up "What is it" R2 beeps Obi Wan said "Your father's lightsaber" He shows Luke "This is the weapon of a Jedi knight" Luke takes it "Not as clumsy or random as a blaster" He activates it to see it blue Obi Wan looks to me "You still have yours right, Axel" I said "Yep" I pull mine out and activate it Obi Wan said "An elegant weapon for a more civilised age".

Obi Wan sits down as Luke sways his lightsaber he looks to me he ask "So does that mean you were a Jedi too, Axel" I deactivated my lightsaber I said "No, I was given this lightsaber from another Jedi and I kept it ever since" Luke moves his lightsaber around Obi Wan said "For over a thousand generations, the Jedi knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the old Republic..."

I frown remembering "...before the dark times, before the Empire" Luke deactivated his lightsaber turning to Obi Wan he sits down Luke ask "How did my father die" I glance Obi Wan who takes a breath he said "A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights".

Frowning I said "He also had most of my brothers join him to kill them" Luke stares at us Obi Wan turn his head he said "He betrayed and murdered your father" Luke shock lower his gaze "Now the Jedi are all but extinct" I took a deep breath "Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force" Luke ask "The Force" I smile and Obi Wan said "The Force is what gives a Jedi his power".

He move his head a bit "It's an energy field created by all living things" Obi Wan moves his hands "It surrounds us and penetrates us" He looks at Luke "It binds the galaxy together" Luke slowly nods understanding then R2 beeps we look to him then remembers I look back to Obi Wan I said "I almost forgot R2 has a message for you" R3 beeps agreeing.

Obi Wan stands up we can walk over to R2 he said "Now, let's see if we can find this message you have, my little friend..." Obi Wan taps R2 head "...and where you come from" R2 shows the message Luke said "I saw part of a message..." I raise my hand I said "By accident when he was cleaning R2" Obi Wan just said "I seem to have found it".