Han Solo, Escape Tatooine, Alderaan destruction

3rd POV

Meanwhile outside the canteen C-3PO looks towards a pair to Stormtroopers that are talking to a person C-3PO went over to R2 and R3 he leans said "I don't like the look of this" R3 shake his head beeping and R2 looking blips as another Stormtrooper climbs off his Dewback that bellows.

Axel POV

The band continues to play their song Chewie brought us to a man with brown hair wearing a white shirt, black vest a belt with a pistol and brown pants and black shoes he sits next to Chewie, and we sit across from them the Man said "Han Solo" Han stares at us "I'm captain of the Millennium Falcon" He nods to Chewie "Chewie here tells me you're looking for passage to the Alderaan system".

I put my helmet on the table as Obi Wan said "Yes, indeed, if it's a fast ship" Han ask "Fast ship" He looks to Obi Wan "You've never head of the Millennium Flacon" I lean ask "Should we" Han just said "It's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs" I raise a brow I said "I heard rumours about that" Han smirks "But that depends what it looks like".

Han points to himself he said "I've outrun imperial starships" He looks to Luke "Not the local bulk cruisers, mind you" He looks to Obi Wan "I'm talking about the nig Corellian ships now" Staring at him Han looks to me "She's fast enough for you, soldier" I tilt my head a bit "What's the cargo" I said "Only passengers" I lean back.

Obi Wan said "Myself, the boy, Axel, three droids..." He takes a breath "...and no questions asked" Han smirks lowering his gaze then he raise ask "What is it, some kind of local trouble" I look to Obi Wan who said "Let's just say we'd like to avoid imperial entanglements" I look at Han who leans back and Chewie looks to him.

Han ask "Well, that's the real trick, isn't it" Chewie looks at us "And it's gonna cost you something extra" We stare at him I ask "How much" Han said "Ten thousand, all in advance" I notice Luke shock he ask "Ten thousand" He looks to me "We could almost boy our own ship for that" I look back to Han who ask "But who's gonna fly it, kid" He nods at Luke "You" I glance to Luke.

Luke leans said "You bet I could" I smile a bit "I'm not such a bad pilot, myself" He looks to Obi Wan then to me "We don't have to sit here and listen..." He was about to get up but Obi Wan stops him and I didn't move Obi Wan leans he said "We can pay you 2,000 now, plus 15 when we reach Alderaan" I lean back watching Han who tilt his head at Obi Wan surprised Han ask "Seventeen"?

I lean forward I said "It'll be worth your while if you accept that is" Han starts to smile he said "Okay, you guys got yourself a ship" I smile staring "We'll leave as soon as you're ready" I ask "Where is it" Han said "Docking Bay 94" I nod Obi Wan said "Nighty-four" I notice Han looking pass us he said "Looks like somebody's beginning to take interest in your work".

I turn around to see two Stormtroopers talking to the bartender who points towards us I look back grabbing my helmet Stormtrooper said "All right, we'll check it out" I said "Let's get out of here" I put my helmet on, Obi Wan put his hood on and we leave Han and Chewie walking pass the Stormtroopers undetected we keep moving and got out of the canteen.

We walk forward Obi Wan said "You'll have to sell your speeder" Luke just said "That's okay" I look to him "I'm never coming back to this planet again" I walk next to him I said "Just like your father he never liked it here too" We walk towards the speeder quickly passing C-3PO, R2 and R3.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Han was walking to the exit, but a green Rodian appears in front of him holding a pistol he is Greedo who ask "Going somewhere, Solo" He push the pistol against Han who said "Yes, Greedo" Greedo made Han move back to his table "As a matter of fact, I was going to see your boss" Han sits down "Tell Jabba that I've got his money" Greedo sits across him.