Luke Skywalker, Messsage, Sandpeople

Axel POV

I had my helmet on a counter and start cleaning R3 as C-3PO is lowered down on a bath shaking my head C-3PO said "Thank the maker" I grab a tool "This oil bath is going to feel so good" I see Luke playing with a model Imperial Shuttle "I've got such a bad case of dust containment, I can barely move" I ask "You got something on your mind, Luke"?

Luke put the model down getting up Luke said "It just isn't fair" He walks to a went to the tub passing me "Biggs is right" Raising a brow at him "I'm never gonna get out of here" C-3PO ask "Is there anything I might do to help" Luke walks pass he said "No, unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest, or teleport me off this rock".

He kneels in front of R2 and begins to work as C-3PO said "I don't think so, sir" I work on R3 more "I'm only a droid and not very knowledgeable about such things" I look at him "Not on this planet, anyway" Luke grabs a tool and went back to R2 "As a matter of fact, I'm not ever sure which planet I'm on" Luke begins to work he said "Well, if there's a bright centre to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from" R2 turns a bit.

I stood up I said "That I agree on" I walk to the counter and put a tool down picking up another C-3PO said "I see, sir" Luke stands up he said "You can call me Luke" I hold out a tool for him and he takes it as C-3PO said "I see, Sir Luke" I smirk and Luke chuckles smiles he said "Just Luke" I walk back to R3 and kneel down C-3PO said "And I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations" I finish R3 and stood back.

R3 beeps happy I smile at him "And this is my counterparts, R2-D2 and R3-D3" Luke stops working he said "Hello" He looks to me "And you are" I put the tool down I said "My name is Axel" I motion the droids "I was with these droids before the Jawas came" Luke nods and went back to R2
"You got a lot of carbon scoring here" R2 turn his head "Looks like you boys have seen a lot of actions".

I nod and C-3PO said "With all we've been through, sometimes I'm amazed we're in good condition as we are, what with the rebellion and all" I smile and the Clone Wars they been in as well but notice Luke stood up, he ask "You know of the rebellion against the Empire" C-3PO said "That's how we came to be in your service, if you take my meaning, sir".

R2 whistles Luke ask "Have you been in many battles" C-3PO said "Several, I think" He motion me "Axel has been in many battles in the rebellion" Luke looks to me he ask "Is that true" I nod said "Yeah I have been in many battles" I pat R3 on the head "R3 here has been with me all those battles in space that is" Luke said "Wow that's cool".

Luke went back to R2 as C-3PO said "I'm not much more than an interpreter and not very good at telling stories" Luke starts to work getting a piece of metal out "Well, not at making them interesting, anyway" Luke grunts said "Well, my little friend, you got something jammed in here real good" Re beeps next to me.

I watch Luke trying to get it "Were you all on a Starcruiser or..." He got it out landing on his back I ask "You okay" Luke said "Yeah, I'm good" Suddenly Leia message appears I stay still a bit Luke notice Leia said "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi" Leia spread her hands "You're my only hope" Leia turns and bends down Luke gets up ask "What's this" R2 beeps I walk over with R3 beeping C-3PO ask "'What is what'"?

C-3PO motion the message "He asked you a question" I see Luke looking at them and back "What is that" I look at Leia who said "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi" She spread her hands "You're my only hope" Leia looks then bends and the message repeats "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi" She spread her hands "You're my only hope".

R3 beeps C-3PO said "Oh, R3 says it's nothing, sir, merely a malfunction in R2" I clear my throat I said "Which I would have manage to get it fix if you weren't a stubborn one" C-3PO spread his arms said "Old data" I put my hand out to Luke who grab it I help him get up "Pay it no mind" Luke staring at Leia he ask "Who is she" He watch her "She's beautiful".