Duck Life And The Miitopia Team

Author's Note: I thought Chapter 2 would be a good chapter for Tohru to start one of her Let's Plays, so I went with Duck Life, since it is simple, and me and Ethan (who I am writing this story for) both enjoy playing it. I do want to write something of Tohru playing Miitopia, but I need to have Tohru decide her nine teammates first. ^^

I know you cannot customize your duck in most of the games (Duck Life Adventure is an exception), but I decided to include it anyway, to make things more fun and engaging for Tohru. ^_^

Tohru was getting ready to start her very first Let's Play Series! She wanted to start Miitopia more than anything, but she was still deciding on her nine teammates, so she decided to start off with something simple, yet classic -- Duck Life!

Tohru nervously sat behind her computer screen, went on Duck Life, and turned on her WebCam.

"Hey, everyone! It's Tohru again!" she began.

"I am going to start my Duck Life playthrough!" she announced. "So, let's get started!"

"So, you own this huge farm and are making tonnes of money." Tohru reads.

"When, one day, a tornado comes along and destroys it all."

"The only thing that survives is a single duck egg."

"So, you have to train this duck into a racing duck."

"To make enough money to rebuild the farm."

"Damn!" Tohru exclaimed. "I hope I can make that money from doing this one day!" Tohru laughed.

Tohru proceeded to make the duck protagonist so that it would match her look. She gave it pink feathers, brown eyes, and pigtails. To top everything off, she gave it a cherry blossom accessory.

She then tries to train the duck some, there were three areas to train the duck in: Flying, Running, and Swimming, flying being the hardest and swimming being the easiest.

"Damn...why is flying so hard in this game...?" Tohru complained. "Let's try something easier."

So then Tohru tried to train her ducksona in the Running area. It was pretty challenging, but not as hard as the Flying area. Tohru was even able to grab quite a few coins.

Then she tried the Swimming Area. The Swimming Area was the easiest of the three areas, and the Swimming Skill seemed to have leveled up quickly, so she was already at level 75, after a mere five minutes.

"WOOOOOOOOOO! I GOT TO 40,000 MILES!" Tohru cheered.

Tohru checked her coin amount -- she had 50! "Nice! I can buy some skill seeds!"

She used these coins to buy five servings of blue skill seeds. The blue skill seeds buffed up skills more efficiently than the regular skill seeds.

Now she could train more efficiently thanks to her higher energy and her higher skills.

She spent the next half hour getting better at the training games, making an effort to provide colorful commentary for her viewers in the process. She also made a couple hundred coins, which she used for more blue skill seeds.

Before she knew it, she was past the recommended levels needed for entering the beginner races. It was time to enter them!

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Tohru cheered, as her ducksona passed its competitors. "LET'S SEE IF I CAN GET FIRST!"

Which she did! Tohru's ducksona came in first in the beginner duck races. "YES! I CAME IN FIRST!" Tohru cheered. She clapped and pumped her arms in the air!