Sushiria Luncheon

Author's Note: Okay, here is the big moment you waited for, Ethan <3333 I apologize if this is too short, but I hope you enjoy it <3333

It was a peaceful morning in Sakura Bay. Tohru and Evelyn were enjoying an excellent breakfast when Tohru had a question for Evelyn that had her taken aback.

"Hey, grandmama? There is this guy I met on FlipTube...would you be okay with me meeting him?" Tohru asked sheepishly.

"Only if I can come."

"Sure! I am cool with that!" Tohru agreed.

"Good. I want to make sure this guy is nice." Evelyn replied.

"I know people are not always what they seem, but he seems like a very nice guy so far. He's had this friend for two years now. He's also bringing her and she also watches my videos, especially Miitopia.

"Okay, but I would still like to come and meet them. I wanna make sure they are nice people." Evelyn stated.

"Okay, I understand."

"Where are we gonna meet?" Evelyn asked.

"We are going to meet up at Papa's Sushiria at noon," Tohru confirmed.

Okay! Great! I have been craving some sushi!" Evelyn stated.

. . .

It was 12:00PM when the four: Evelyn, Tohru, Shawna, and Ethan all met up in front of the restaurant.

"Who's hungry for some SUSHI?" Evelyn asked the three.

"ME! I AM!" the three said in unison.

"LET'S GO!" Evelyn cheered.

The four went into the restaurant and found a booth. Shawna and Ethan sat at one side, while Tohru and Evelyn sat on the other.

Clover swiftly went over to the table and took their orders. She was the only one working, as Matt was at Flipline Studios composing music and sound effects for their next game.

"My name is Clover, and I will be your server today." She said, greeting the four. "Are you guys ready to order?"

Shawna, Tohru, Evelyn, and Ethan gave their usual orders to Clover. Clover wrote them down on four notepads.

"So..." Evelyn began. "How is life for you two?" she asked. She was directing her question at Shawna and Ethan.

"Pretty good. I started high school this year. My favorite subject is science and I hope to do something science related as a career once I am an adult." Ethan answered.

"Life is pretty good for me as well. I am 24 years old, and finished school in 2016. Like Tohru, I am currently doing a Miitopia series. However, I just do FlipTube for fun. I don't plan to get my channel monetized. Instead, I want to make a living off of writing books."

"Ooh, so you are working towards becoming an author?" Evelyn said, intrigued. "What kind of books are you planning to write?" she asked.

"I want to write books that spread awareness about things that concern me and things that I am passionate about: Understanding ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder), why the school system is flawed, why religion is harmful and better ways to go about it, how we can achieve world peace, etc. " Shawna answered.

"Awww that sounds nice, guys." Tohru replied.

"Thank you..." Ethan blushed.

"Yeah, thank you." Shawna agreed.

"Like Ethan, I am still a freshman, but I plan to get more serious about my YouTube channel once I graduate from high school, get a bank account, and meet the requirements for monetization. Right now, I am busy with school and unable to get monetized, so I am just doing FlipTube for fun as a way to get me off the ground." Tohru shared with Shawna and Ethan.