Welcome, Shawna

Author's Note: Alright, Ethan wanted a chapter where my mii joined Tohru's team, so here it is. I apologize if it is short, I cannot really do much with just writing in Miitopia stuff. But I am already thinking about the next chapter and I think you will love it, Ethan. <333333

I plan to write two more Miitopia chapters after this one: The Darker Lord fight and The Tower of Despair run, but I want to write other chapters in between to keep it exciting. ^^

Tohru had made a lot of progress in her Miitopia let's play. She completed the Greenhorne and Neskdor stories. She was even introduced to two teammates in Realm of the Fey: Felia, an Air-Headed Cat, and Manton, a Stubborn Imp.

There was only one more teammate left to join.

Just then, the inn doorbell rang. A sound that is familiar to Tohru at this point.

It was a woman with brunette hair, hazel eyes, and a pink gown. "Hey." she greeted kindly. "I'm Shawna."

Shawna, a kind princess was the last teammate to join Tohru's team, and one of the main four teammates.

"Alrighty guys, this is Shawna. A good friend of Ethan and also someone who I have been getting to know here on FlipTube." Tohru announced.

Then it was time for Shawna's first battle: a Twerky and two Bancheevils on either side.

Felicia delivered a very overpowered Cat's Paw attack, killing the little bitch instantly.

The bancheevil attacked Manton. Tohru then used Cure on him. She finally had the Cleric job, after all.

"First Kind Quirk: Spare"

"Oh? What's this?" Tohru said intrigued.

Shawna's mii walks up to the bancheevil and tries to attack it, but stops midway.

"The poor thing!" she nodded.

The bancheevil attacked her.

"Shawna..." Manton's mii grumbled.

"Ah. Bummer. It didn't work." Tohru said disappointed.

Tohru healed Shawna with Cure.

"Thank you, Tohru!"

Manton used Naughty Pitchfork on one of the bancheevils, killing it.

"First Air-headed Quirk: Oops"

Felicia goes to one of the bancheevils, on to attack the other one. This kills it, doing more damage than average.

"Hmm. That's interesting." Tohru commentated.

It was then Tohru's mii turn again. She finished off the other bancheevil.

They won the battle. Shawna's mii leveled up to level four levels but was still behind Tohru, Felicia, and Manton. On the bright side, she was able to use Royal Wave now.

The next battle had three Twerkies.

"Ugh. Not these creepy things again..." Tohru grumbled. "Well, at least they are easy to defeat."

Tohru had her mii attack one of the Twerkies with her staff, instantly killing it.

"Buh-bye, biatch." Tohru taunted.

"Felicia uses Cat's Paw on the second Twerky, instantly killing it as well.

"Woooooo! That's what I'm talking about!" Tohru cheered.

Finally, Shawna uses Royal Wave on the third Twerky. Again, killing it instantly.

"This is a pretty OP team, if I say so myself" Tohru pointed out.

Finally, the miis made it to an inn and slept. Shawna gained friendship with Ethan, as they were rooming together.

After waking up, it was time for the miis to eat and get new equipment.

Tohru fed Shawna's mii some Elven Potion. Shawna loved it and even gained some MP and Magic from it. She also fed Ethan some banshee tears. He was neutral.

Manton and Shawna wanted to buy new clothes.

First, she gave Manton some money for a new costume. He came back with a stupid banana, as obnoxious music played.

"DAMMIT, MIIS!!! BUY THE RIGHT FUCKING THING!!! Tohru raged. She fucking hated this so-called feature with a burning passion. But who doesn't?

Then, she tried giving money to Shawna's mii. At least SHE bought the right shit: A Silk Gown.

"THANK YOU!!!!!" Tohru said relieved.

. . .

After doing a few more battle runs, Tohru wrapped the episode up and uploaded it to FlipTube. As always, Shawna and Ethan left comments.

ShawnaThePinkRose

Awwww my mii is finally here! <333

It's a bummer the spare didn't work. ;-;

And ughhhh I HATE THE WRONG PURCHASES feature!!!! WHHHHHHHY DOES IT EXIST?!??! >:(

EthanTheGreenThunder

WOOOOOOO MY BESTIE HAS ARRIVED!!!!

By the way, can I send you a private message? I have something important to tell you....

TohruThePinkBlossomPrincess (@ShawnaThePinkRose)

Yeop. ^^ You will be one of my main teammates too. ^^

Yeah, it is a bummer, but maybe a successful spare will happen. ^^

UGH SAAAAAAAAAAME!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT NINTENDO WAS THINKING!!!! -.-

TohruThePinkBlossomPrincess (@EthanTheGreenThunder)

Yeop, now all my main teammates have joined. ^^

And sure. I will send you a private message right now. ^^

. . .

Private Messaging: EthanTheGreenThunder

Tohru: Hey Ethan? What is it you want to tell me about?

Ethan: I...I wanna meet you in person...

Tohru: WHAT?! REALLY?!

Ethan: I'm sorry. ;-; Forget I said anything...

Tohru: No, it's okay. I am just a little surprised, is all. ^^ I would love to meet you too. You seem like a really nice guy.

Ethan: Awwww thanks. ^^ Is it okay if I bring Shawna? ^^

Tohru: Sure! She seems like a nice person as well. ^^

Ethan: How about we all meet for some sushi at the Sushiria?

Tohru: Sushia and bubble tea? My favorite? ^_^

Ethan: Alright! ^^

Tohru: I have to ask my grandma if that's okay though, but she shouldn't mind. You are a nice guy and both of us are around the same age. ^^

Ethan: Okay, I will look forward to what she says. ^^