Welcome, Ethan

Alright, here is the chapter where Ethan joins the Miitopia team in Tohru's Let's Play. ^^

I apologize for this chapter being extremely short, I just do not want to drag these out too much, as it is just fighting scenarios in Miitopia.

I want to do a chapter of The Tower Of Despair for sure. ^_^

Ethan, let me know if I should do any more of these Miitopia chapters before then. ^^

Tohru has been having a lot of fun playing Miitopia. She completed the Greenhorne chapter in only five days.

She also started the Neksdor chapter very recently. She was still towards the beginning, but she was getting ready to greet her main Neksdor teammate -- Ethan.

"We should be getting our third Nekdor teammate soon." Tohru announced to her viewers.

"He's actually a really nice guy I've been talking to on here..." she swooned

Sure enough, after the next inn break, the doorbell rang.

Tohru had Ethan's (and Shawna's) access codes saved, so all she had to do was put them in and select their miis.

Ethan was the very first mii on the top left. But she also noticed someone...familiar: Shawna.

"Hmm, so these two much be pretty good friends then? Interesting." Tohru said out loud. "I will just use his access code again for when I add Shawna. Makes things easier."

For Ethan's personality, Tohru selected the Laid-back option.

For his job, she selected the Scientist option.

"I'm Ethan, the laid-back scientist." his mii announced.

"Well, Ethan's gonna be happy he finally joined." Tohru figured.

And with that, the Neksdor team was complete.

The first fight with Ethan involved a group of hermit crab fossils.

"Oh wow..." Tohru pandicked.

Since they were pretty weak and Tohru had come a long way since Greenhorne, Tohru was able to instantly kill then was her Flambe skill.

One of the fossils came after Ethan, almost knocking him out.

Luckily, Tohru was a Chef, so she was able to heal Ethan with Home Cooking. This increased the friendship between their miis.

But that moment didn't last long.

"First Laid-back quirk: Hide" appeared on the screen.

Ethan's mii hid behind Tohru's. "Looks sketchy out there..."

"Oh! Seriously, Ethan?" Tohru griped, but in a light-hearted way.

Then it was Scooter's turn. She was also an Energetic chef. She, too, used Flambe which killed a hermit crab fossil in one hit.

Then it was Skye's turn. She was a cautious mage. Her main personality was actually Kind, but for more diversity and because they are OP, Tohru decided to make her a Cautious Mage.

"First Cautious Quirk: Finisher"

"Oh? What's this?" Tohru wondered.

"Skye goes up to a hermit crab fossil and punches it with her wand. It instantly kills it.

"Damn..." Tohru commentated. "Skye is OP."

Another hermit crab fossil heads straight for Ethan again.

Tohru heals him with Home Cooking.

Ethan gives a basic attack to one of the hermit crab fossils. It didn't do much damage, as he was just starting out.

Luckily, Skye finishes it off with Fire.

Yet again, a hermit crab fossil comes at Ethan. Tohru heals Ethan for the third time, leveling up their friendship to Level 2. This unlocked the Lend a Hand assist between the two.

Ethan's mii prepares to give a hit to the last remaining hermit crab fossil.

"Let me help!" Tohru's mii offered.

And together, they defeated the last hermit crab fossil.

"All we make such a fantastic team in Miitopia. I wonder how well we would get along in real life..." Tohru wondered.

. . .

After rescuing all of the faces, with the exception of Gene's, Tohru decided that would be a good stopping place.

"Wow, this game is really fun..." Tohru claimed. "I...I hope Ethan comments..."

. . .

Not too long after the video was uploaded, Ethan commented.

EthanTheGreenThunder WOOOOOOOO!!! I am finally a part of your Miitopia team. ^___^

And yes, Shawna and I are friends. She seems to be a fan of yours as well. I am sure she is looking forward to her introduction.

ShawnaThePinkRose Oooooh, interesting! I can spot my mii in Ethan's access code. You can just use his code to grab my mii then. It should make things easier. ^^

TohruTheCherryBlossomPrincess (@EthanTheGreenThunder) Glad you are excited, Ethan ^_^

So you do know her? Interesting. She's been commenting on my Miitopia and Duck Life let's plays. She's really nice. ^^

TohruTheCherryBlossomPrincess (@ShawnaThePinkRose) Alright, thank you for letting me know, Shawna. ^^

The Realm of the Fey is right around the corner. Hang in there. ^^

. . .

"I do not know why, but I want to meet Ethan in real life..." Tohru said to herself. "Maybe Shawna as well."