Let's Play Miitopia

Hey, guys. I know I just said a couple of days ago that this story was on hold. However, Ethan just updated the story he is doing for me, so I will update the one I am doing for him in return. ^^

Now, I am not sure how often I will be updating this. I want to keep the same pace as Ethan, so it mostly depends on him and what situations he has at certain given times. ^^

Anyways, enjoy ^^

Tohru was finally getting really to play the most highly anticipated video game by her viewers -- Miitopia!

Tohru turned on her face cam.

"Hey, everyone." she greeted her viewers in her adorable voice. "I am going to be starting a Miitopia Let's Play today. A lot of people have been looking forward to it, so here we go."

First, Tohru was to make her mii-self.

She gave her mii black pigtails with cherry blossom hair pieces and sparkly brown eyes. She selected pink to be her favorite color.

She colored a part of her hair pink. Thanks to the introduction of the Makeup & Wigs feature in the Switch version, she was able to do this. The 3DS version had very limited customization.

She was then told to select a personality for her mii, there were seven to choose from: Kind, Laid-back, Cautious, Energetic, Stubborn, Cool, and Air-headed.

"I am gonna go with Energetic." Tohru decided that it suited her the most. After all, she could light up the darkest of cities with her cheerful demeanor.

"I am Tohru, an Energetic type of person!" her mii announced.

"Yep, that's correct." Tohru confirmed, pressing the A button on her Switch controller.

This took her to the intro, which started off with the map of Miitopia popping up on her TV screen.

"This is the peaceful world of Miitopia." Tohru said, reading the words that appeared on her screen.

"It's a world where every Mii can live in peace and harmony."

"Or at least...it was." Tohru's tone changed into an alarming one.

"The darkness changed without warning..."

"A great and terrible shadow threatening all of Miitopia!"

"An unspeakably evil fiend started stealing everyone's faces!"

"Oh, dear!" Tohru commentated.

"And then, to add insult to injury...the fiend gave the faces to monsters!"

After the intro, the game shows Tohru wandering about in the peaceful town of Greenhorne. She was wearing a light pink long-sleeved shirt and had a handbag that was a darker shade of pink.

She was staring at a pink butterfly. It looked to be innocent and harmless until a pair of eyes attached themselves to it, causing it to become harmful. This panicked Tohru.

Tohru went over to the traveler's hub and talked to the mayor. Some faces were then stolen from a few of the greenhorne residents: Clara, Pookie, Largo, Rudy, and Rascal. This caused the skies of Greenhonre to become dark.

Tohru then talked to Helen, whom she was given a special charm. It gave her the power to select jobs and conquer the dark lord and the dark curse.

Tohru headed back to Greenhorne where a yellow slime ball was waiting to be defeated. It had Rascal's face on it.

"Oh boy..." Tohru grumbled light-heartedly.

Tohru then was to select a job, there were six available from the start: Warrior, Mage, Cleric, Thief, Pop Star, and Chef.