EPISODE 5 - STOP THERE UNNIE!

Yn was shocked to see Mr.song speaking with her brothers. Taehyung saw yn.

TAE : yn!!!! Why are you standing there. Come and have a sit here!!!! ( smiling)

Mr.song turned and saw yn.

TAE : Hey song!! You know my sis yn? She is actually learning in your class?

MR.SONG : oh yn!!! Yeahh I know. ( seeing yn) but make sure she listen during my class ( looking at tae)

Tae was shocked.

TAE : Why? She don't listen to your class?

MR.SONG : Today while I am teaching her she was just playing with her pens. I called her and warned her today. Make sure she won't do that again taehyung ah ( looking at tae)

Tae was getting angry but didn't show that much.

AUTHOR NIM : There are only tae and mr.song in the hall. Others are having some missions, since Mr.song told that he will come, tae came home early in order to meet Mr.song.

TAE saw yn angrily.......yn looked down.

TAE : (saw Mr.song and smiled) hereafter, I will make sure she will attend your class properly SONG

MR.SONG : I am expecting that from you yn ah!!(Mr.song smiled at yn)

YN : I will listen to your classes sir!! I am sorry! ( looking down)

MR.SONG : Good ( smiled at yn)

MR.SONG looked at his watch and he got up.

MR.SONG : oh its 6 : 40pm. It's time for me to go and meet a person tae. See you later. Bye taehyung!!!!

TAE : bye!! Come to our house whenever you are get time.

MR.SONG : okay! I will (smiled and went out)

AUTHOR NIM : Since blackpink have some work they are not in home. They went to the company......

TAE glared at Yn . Yn gulped in fear and looked down in fear.

TAE : ( took her hand harshily and went to the backyard)

Yn was continously crying and begging him. But he took her to backyard.

TAE : BRING your books right now!!!(shouted)

Yn went out of the backyard and brought all her books to the backyard. Tae came and sat with a stick in his hand.

TAE : Come here with your books.

Yn did what he said.

TAE : ( took the books and kept aside) now, give me an explanation ? ( folded his arms and waiting for her to answer)

YN : ( looked down) so-so-sorry oppa ( crying hard) i-i won't do it a-again.

TAE : I didn't ask your apology YN (shouted which made yn flinch hard) Just give me the reason !!