EPISODE 28 - AHHHH, its hurts oppa!!

As the place for too far, yn slept in the car. After 3hrs of travel they reached the place. Everyone parked their cars and bike and came out .

HALMONI : baby? Wake up , we came!!!

Yn closed her eyes as she is still sleeping. She straightly went inside with her eyes closed, everyone saw yn and started to laugh at her. Kookie went near yn and picked her up and took her to her room.
Uncle yeon came out of his car by carrying ella. UNCLE took ella and made her sleep near yn.

JIMIN : uncle!! ( worried )

UNCLE : let them be here. How many days will this fight happen. Let her learn to be with her. Come let's go jimin.

JIMIN : yeahh, they both look so cute while sleeping!!

UNCLE : yeahh ( smiled)

They both went outside the room.

After 2hrs later,

YN'S POV :
I woke up and saw myself in a different room. Wait, let me open my eyes fully. Ohh we came to our resort. It's so cool like always.
Wait, ( looked beside her) ella!!!
What is she doing here! ( looking at her) she is cute tho!!
Wait, what am I speaking?
Ohh shit!!! She is waking up!!
( pretending to sleep)

Ella woke up .

ELLA : hmm!! Where am I? Oppa!!! ( scared as it is the first time for ella in this resort)

YN woke up frustratedly but after seeing ella, she became calm.

YN : what happened ? ( calm tone)

ELLA : I am scared!!

YN : Why? Can't you see me here?

ELLA : I can!! But you hate to see me right?

YN : hm umm yeahh! But that doesn't mean I don't care for you!! Just try to stay calm. This is our resort which is near the beach. So you don't need to worry. Everyone will be in beach or in their rooms.

ELLA : ohh okay!! What can we do now?

YN : ummmm ( thinking) beach?

ELLA : okay!! ( smiled)

YN : Let's go!!!

Yn took ella to the beach. Ella was playing ball with yn. Suddenly they started to chase each other playfully .

In jin's room :

JIMIN : hyung hyung!!! See here!!

Everyone saw yn and ella playing with each other. Jk was in the hall watching them( ella, yn) playing.

ELLA : hahahha!!! Don't catch me!! Ahhh unnie( running happily)

YN : wait,let me show my power!!!( ran fastly)

Yn was about to catch ella but she suddenly went near the beach.