EPISODE 7 - wh-what did i do now?

Yn bumped into a guy.

YN : sorry!!!! ( looking down)

GUY : ( helped her to stand still) its okay!!!

Yn looked up at him and he smiled at her.

GUY : Hi, I am eunwoo!! ( smiled)

YN : I am yn!!

Suddenly, the twice members was fuming in anger.

DAHYUN : he looks so handsome!!!

TZUYU : yeahh he is!!!

NAYEON : how dare that yn talk with him!!! ( angry)

Tzuyu was about to go near yn but jihyo hold he hand.

JIHYO : if you go now, he will have a bad impression at you. Let's wait and see. We got time.

YN : are you new here?

EUNWOO : well, yeahhh!!!

YN : which class are you?

EUNWOO : xxx class

YN : we are in same class!!!!

EUNWOO : wow!!! That's good( smiled widely)

YN POV :
Woah!!! He looks good. What, what am I thinking!! He is just my friend... got it!! But still he looks so handsome and cute.. woahh. Whatever let's go.

YN went out of the cafeteria. Eunwoo looked at her rushing out of the cafeteria and smiled.

EUNWOO : cute!!! ( laughing)

Now it's time for the physical education class. Everyone changed their outfit and came to the ground....

 Everyone changed their outfit and came to the ground

This is yn👆🤧

This is eunwoo👆💜

This is eunwoo👆💜

Everyone are playing but suddenly they saw the door banged and a boy entered. He is none other than hwang In-yeop.

AUTHOR NIM : okay guys!!! It's time to give you some more info. Hwang In-yeop is yn's cousin and childhood friend. He learned in this school but later he transferred to other school. The time hwang transferred to other school is where our eunwoo was learning. They always used to fight with each other and later eunwoi transferred to this school today. But to his suprise, hwang joined the same school.

Yn was so happy to see her childhood friend and on the other side we can see eunwoo fuming in anger.

Hwang In-yeop : yoo!!!! Yn!!!! ( suprised)

YN : hey hwang!! You crackhead!!!! How are you?

Hwang In-yeop : yah stupid!!! I am good😌🤟. How are you? ( removed her hair band from her hair)

YN : yahhhhhh!!! (Jumped and pulled his hair)

HWANG IN-YEOP : ahhh ahh ahhhhh( trying to free his hair)

YN : you better give my band to me!!!

Hwang In-yeop : okay okay okay!!! Cool mam( gave the band and yn started to laugh at him)

Twice was seeing this whole thing and they were so frustrated to see her with that two handsome boys. Eunwoo saw yn with hwang and he was so angry to see his enemy with yn.

YN : okay anyways , you can play I will go and play (went to girls side)

DAHYUN : ready girls ( smirking at the other members)

Tzuyu : yeahh ( smirking)

YN was playing throwball, twice girls pointed yn and started to throw the ball forcely towards her which made yn to fall down and she had a bleeding in her nose and her lips. Hwang and eunwoo came rushing towards her. Twice came near yn worriedly, because they want to put a show on both of them to get their attention.

HWANG : yn!!! Are you o-

EUNWOO : Yn!!!!! Come let's go!!!

NAYEON : sorry yn ah!!! I didn't expect this!!! ( fake crying)

Yn was confused.....

YN : it's okay!! ( confused smile)

HWANG : come yn ah!!! I will take you to nurse room ( about to take her but cut off by dahyun)

DAHYUN : it's okay!!! We will take her to nurse room.. am I right yn ah? ( glaring)

YN : ye-ye-yeah ( scared and low tone)

They took her to the girls toilet and harshily pushed her. Yn fell down and looking at them confused.

DAHYUN : What are you thinking in your mind huh?

YN : wh-what did I do now?

TZUYU : you bitch!!!! ( pulling her hair) how dare you speak with them huh???

JIHYO : they are our boys!!!! Don't you dare to speak with them huh? ( slapped yn)

NAYEON : If you don't want to get more beatings from us, you better stay away from them.. May be that can help you to get away from some punishments( laughing)

MOMO : ( harshly pushed her hairs) you got that bitch!!!! You better stay away!!!!

YN : ( nodded)

They left yn and she was crying a mess.

YN'S POV :

why me ? What did I do? Why? Am I not even allowed to speak with my friends? What did I even do ?? ( crying a mess) in home , no one love me and in here it's the same!! I wish I was dead!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.......

HIT the star 🌟 and let me know whether you liked it or not. Comment and let me know what do you think!!!
Take care
Stay tuned guys
See you with a new episode🥰❤.