EPISODE 11 - YOU ARE MY STRONG YN RIGHT?

NURSE : KIM YN??

JIN : (stood up) yes!!!

NURSE : you can come inside sir!!!

JIN : okay!!!

TAE took yn and went inside.

DOCTOR : What happened?

JIN : She was not feeling well from yesterday doctor!!! She look too pale and she have a headache. We gave her medicines but I don't think it works.

DOCTOR : okay!!! Let me check her. ( checked yn with stethoscope) She have high fever, her throat is swollen, I think she didn't sleep well as well, so make sure she take enough rest, it's okay now I will give you some medicines and you can see whether it works. If it's not working then you can come again and we can see what  we can give her other medicines!!! Okay?

JIN : okay doctor!!

Yn was hugging kookie as she is so scared.

DOCTOR : As she is looking too pale and as she have headache. Let's give her a shot for today, that will make her to sleep well.

YN : ( shocked) nooo aniyooo my head is not hurting doctor!! I swear I am fine..(crying)

DOCTOR : it's okay baby!! It will not hurt okay? Be a good girl and take it yn!!! You look too weak, just a single shot okay. The pain will go away fast..

YN : ( crying about hugging kookie) nooo aniyoo. I am sorry, I will take rest and I will take medicines. Please forgive me.

DOCTOR : noo baby!! Just a small shot okay( to yn). Make sure it doesn't hurt okay? ( to a nurse)

NURSE : okay doctor!! Come baby!!

YN : nooo!!!! Pleaseeeeeee

TAE forcefully took her inside. Nurse took the syringe and came inside.

YN : ahh aniyo!!!! Please! I will be good

YN : ahh aniyo!!!! Please! I will be good. It will hurt.

NURSE : It won't hurt baby, I will be gentle. Okay? Be a good girl and lie on the stomach ( pointed the bed)

YN : ( about to run)

NURSE : I think someone can pick her up.

KOOKIE picked her up and yn kept moving. As kookie is strong she was not able to get out of his grip. Tae hold her legs tightly and the nurse injected her.

YN : ahhhh!!! Oppa, it hurts!!!

JIN : just wait yn!!! (Worried)

TAE : it's done!!! its done!!!

TAE picked yn from kookie's arms.