EPISODE 33 - ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THEM.

IN-YEOP : It hurts somi!! I can't, it breaks my heart by seeing the absence of yn! Arghhhh( crying) yn ah!!!!

SOMI : Do you think you are the only one who is sad? It hurts for me but what can we do about that? Past is past IN-YEOP. Come out of that.

IN-YEOP : I can't come!!! I need her!!

SOMI : wait, don't tell me that you love her? ( confused) d-do y-you?

IN-YEOP : ( nodded his head as painfully)

SOMI : ( shocked and looked at him unbelievably) what!!!! Are you stupid? Why didn't you tell her? Huh?

IN-YEOP : I tried but she was blinded by eunwoo's appearance. She treated me as a friend. I am scared that If I love her , there may be a chance of loosing both friendship and my love. But now I regret for not telling my feelings. If she was Here, she will be sad to sew eunwoo betray her and she will feel bad about it. So it's okay God, you took her away and gave her peace. Love you my friend

( they didn't know someone is watching. It's none other than our yn)

SOMI : okay take some time IN-YEOP!!! ( left him alone in the terrace)

IN-YEOP sat on the edge of the terrace and looking up at the sky. It's 8 pm . Everyone went home except IN-YEOP who is crying.

( suddenly , IN-YEOP saw a random girl came and sat near him . He looked at her but she blankly looked at the sky. IN-YEOP has no idea because yn was wearing mask and cap. )

GIRL ( yn) : What happened?

IN-YEOP : wh-who are you? ( looked at her)

GIRL ( yn ) : Mmmmm. Just today I returned from U.S.

IN-YEOP : mmm!

GIRL ( yn ) : What happened to you? Tell me?

IN-YEOP : What is your matter? What's your problem?

GIRL ( yn ) : hmmm. Okay then, let me share my story. I loved a boy and I thought he is the only person I was waiting for. I have seen many boys but he is different, In my eyes he looks so different. He is just handsome, cute and his smile. Oh my gosh, that kills me inside.
You know what ,one day he asked for help and I did it. Even when I am in a helpless situation, he is not there for me but as I am blinded in love. I didn't think about anything. Even my childhood friend used to say that he didn't even come when you needed him but you still go when he needs you!!!
Slowly I get to know that he was just playing with me. ( sad and cracked voice)
I feel hurt , sad . I feel like killing myself.

IN-YEOP : ( looked at her and later looked at the sky) I loved my childhood friend. I always care for her .we used to tease each other and have fun. All she taught is my friendship but she didn't even know about the love I had for her. In her eyes ,it's all filled up by another boy. As she was blinded with love for that boy,I didn't even get any chance to share my feelings.
Now she is not here. She is not in this world. It hurts 💔. At last I am not able to share my love which I had for her.