EPISODE 12 - GO AND SLEEP, YOU DUMBOS!!!!

MR.SONG was shouting but yn was sitting there like a rock.

MR.SONG : yn keep your books outside and come fast!!!

YN snapped out of her thoughts.

YN : ye-ye-yeah!!! ( went out and kept her books out and took the stuffs which she needs for the test)

Everyone wrote the test and came outside.

MR.SONG : This is your first test right!! By seeing your scores I will call the parents of the students who actually did bad in their test,alright guys!!!!

STUDENTS : what!!!!!

GIRL 1 : oh shit!!!!

BOY 1 : What if he calls!!!

GIRL : oh no if my mom was called , she will kill me for sure!!

YN was scared and she left the class.she went to the rooftop. She sighed and sat down and crying hard.

YN POV :

I will fail the exams and my brothers will punish me ( crying hard) I am scared!!!! It hurts!!!!!! I didn't even know that I have test today!!! Is this even my fault!!!!

Bell rings indicating that their classes are over. Yn was waiting outside, she looked up and saw jimin .

JIMIN : hey mochi!!!! Come inside!!

YN : ( fake laughed) ye-yeah ( went inside and took a seat)

Few minutes later they reached the house.

ROSIE cane rushing towards yn. Rosie was shocked to see her sad face.

ROSIE : hey yn!!! Are you okay!!!

YN : yeahh. I will go to my room and get changed

ROSIE : okay!!!

Yn went and changed her dress into this :

Yn heard a knock at the door. She opened to see Jin.

JIN : yn come downstairs!!!

YN : okay oppa!!!

yn came downstairs and took a seat on the sofa. Suddenly, someone came and took a seat near her. Yn looked up and shocked to see tae. Tae smiled at her.

TAE : How are you doing baby!!!

YN : ye-ye-yeah, I am good oppa ( looking down and playing with fingers).

Jin called everyone to eat everyone are eating except yn. Yn was in her thoughts.

suddenly, yn saw a spoonful of food coming infront of her mouth. She looked up and saw tae.

JISOO : yahh taehyung ah, someone told that does she don't have any hand. Is she a kid. Do you know that person.

TAE : I said but now I understand unnie!!

JISOO : what! What did you understand?

TAE : I understood that no matter what her age is , she is still a baby for me( smiling)

JIMIN : a small correction!!! For" USSS"

Everyone started to laugh. Everyone ate and about to go to bed.

YN : seok jin opppa !!! Can I sleep with you today?

JIN : awww my piggy want to sleep with me!!! Ofcourse sweet heart!!!

JIMIN : hyung!!!! Does she look like a pig? Are you blind or what?

KOOKIE : yeahh, I agree if you call her stick instead of piggy lol ( laughing)