Showing Off

"You almost ready, Mamas?!" Rhea groaned. "Yes. Give me a few minutes." I said and opened door to the bathroom. I could hear get up from the bed and start walking closer.

I heard her pause and a few quick steps. Suddenly her arms were around my waist and lips on my neck. "You look amazing, Darling." I felt Rhea smile against my skin.

"Thank you

"Thank you." I smiled and started to put in my earrings. "I think i just want to stay home and devour you instead tonight." She whispered in my ear.

"No. I want to meet your friends. And I finally get to post about you tonight." I turned around to look at her. My eyes couldn't help but scan down her body. She should wear suits more.

"My face is up here, Love

"My face is up here, Love." She put a finger on my chin lifting up my head to look at her. "You look beautiful, Daddy." I smiled getting on my tip toes to wrap my arms around her neck. She still had to lean down for me. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she grabbed the back of my thighs.  

"Thank you, Love." She smiled and started walking. Shutting off the light to the bathroom she went back into the bedroom. Leaning forward I pressed I short kiss to her lips. "I don't get a longer kiss?" She made a sad face and I chuckled. I gave her a much longer kiss before getting off her and grabbing my shoes.

Me and Rhea are in Saudi Arabia for her elimination chamber match. But tonight everyone is going out. WWE has set up a dinner for everyone to enjoy at this fancy place. Since the match is in a few days we're going to a club with a few of the women afterwards.

We met downstairs of the hotel and saw everyone talking. "Ladies this is Y/n. My girlfriend." Rhe got their attention and I just waved a little. "It's nice to finally meet you." Bianca came and gave me a hug first.

"She talks non-stop about you." She whispered in my ear. "You aren't quiet Bianca." Rhea said and we laughed. "Oh hush. You aren't quiet either." I rolled my eyes and everyone laughed.

After they introduced themselves we all got into a bus that was taking us to dinner.

Once we pulled up it wasn't a restaurant. It was more like a house. Looking over there was another that had the boys in it. Rhea grabbed my hand and took me inside with everyone else.