Biggest Fans

"MOMMA WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" My little girl, Mazikeen, yelled up at me. "Give me two minutes. I promise you we won't be late." I told her. She jumped up and down before leaving the bedroom.

After I finished getting ready I made sure we had everything for tonight. She grabbed her jacket and basically pulled me out the door, down the hallway, and out into the parking garage.

The reason she's so excited is because we are going to a WWE match. And yes I know that it might not be the best idea to bring a four year old to a WWE show. But I love WWE so I watch it at home and she watches with me.

And her favorite, also mine, is Rhea Ripley. After she moved up to RAW Mazikeen was very happy. I still love NXT but seeing her living her dreams on RAW is a lot of fun to watch.

Especially tonight. After losing her tag team partner, Nikki ASH, she now has Liv and they are one of the strongest tag teams I've seen. So, tonight instead of going after the tag team championship they are against Zelina and Carmella for a chance at Wrestle Mania for another shot at the championship.

So for her birthday I surprised her with really close tickets to the ring. She screamed, ran around the apartment, jumped on me. She's been waiting for tonight for awhile.

After going through security, we were let into the arena. I don't know why she thought we might be late because we have an hour until the first match starts. We just walked around until we found the gift shop.

"Momma can we go in?" She stepped in front of me and pointed at the store. "Come on birthday girl." I smiled and she grabbed my hand. Walking in it was a big store. I wanted to look through the other things in the store but as soon as she saw the Rhea Ripley shirts I was yet again dragged away.

Once she saw the little t-shirts that have the "Your Nightmare is Reality" on it she looked through til she found her size. Grabbing one she pulled it out and held it up. "Please Momma?" She asked immediately getting out the puppy eyes. "You and those eyes kid. Yes you can have the shirt. But let me find something then we are gonna look around a bit more." She nodded and moved to stand next to me.

After checking out we went to the bathroom and she changed into her new shirt. Then we got some food before heading to our seats. Towards the end of the night was Rhea and Liv's match.

Before the match started I walked to the barrier finding an open spot where someone left. So we were taking one spot I held Mazikeen in my arms also she could see everything in the ring.

Then Liv's theme played. She came out giving a few high fives then went back to the stage.

THIS IS MY BRUTALITY

Once Rhea's music played Mazikeen screamed and pointed Rhea out like I couldn't see her. After Rhea did her stomp they made their way down the ramp giving high fives.

They then split up going around the barrier. And Rhea went right over to us. Once she got closer Mazikeen was yelling her name. "RHEA!" She yelled and waved her arms over the barrier.

Rhea walked over and grabbed her hands and smiled at her and I got a picture.