Biggest Fans Part Two

I know this fight against Sasha and Naomi happened within the week of the first part. But imagine the fights were over a year apart. The fight is also above next to the picture.

"Demi Rose Bennett don't you dare lay down until I wrap that shoulder of yours." I warned as she quickly walked through the hotel room. "But I want to lay down." She whined. After closing the door I walked over to find Rhea sitting on the bed holding the ice pack to her shoulder.

Taking off my backpack and setting it next to her I moved in between her legs. Leaning her head forward it rested on my stomach. "How are you feeling?" I asked as I put a hand through her hair. "Not much better. The ice helps." She answered. I nodded before leaning down pressing a long kiss to the top of her head.

Leaning over I set up my backpack and grabbed the medical tape and bandage the medics gave me. "Okay, take off the ice please." I said and stepped away a bit. She took off the ice showing her partly bruised shoulder with a different bandage on it. When Rhea was thrown into the ring post by Natalya and Shayna part of the turnbuckle holder cut the front part of her collarbone. I know this didn't actually happen but here it did.

Slowly pulling off the bandage it still looked pretty fresh. Taking the butterfly bandages i used them to pull the skin closer together to help it heal. Then covered the whole thing with a bigger bandage just for tonight while she sleeps. I also rubbed some icy hot around her shoulder to help with the pain tonight.

"Thank you, Babygirl." She smiled up at me. "Of course." I smiled back and pecked her lips. Standing back up I held out my hands for her to take.

Once she stood up we went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Before I got myself ready I helped Demi take off her makeup and get dressed. When she needed to get her arm through the shirt hole I saw her bite her lip as she had to extend her arm. But other then that she seemed fine. But I knew she was trying to keep it in so I couldn't see her in pain.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

"MOMMY!" Mazikeen yelled and ran to Demi who was barely making it through the door. Demi picked her up with one arm and Mazikeen gave her a big hug. "Good to know I'm loved." I rolled my eyes taking the backpack off my shoulders.

"I do love you Momma." Mazikeen looked over at me. "I know you do, my little demon." I kissed the side of her head before Demi put her down.

"Thank you for watching her for us, Bianca. We really appreciate it." Demi gave her a hug. "It's no problem. Mazikeen is a great little girl. But I do have to get going. Ring training." We nodded and she left the apartment.

The rest of the day was spent laying around the apartment with the dogs. "Now take it off for me, Mommy." I told Rhea and she slightly turned her head to raised an eyebrow. "If anything is coming off it's those fucking booty shorts tempting me all day." She growled and took off her shirt.

Looking at her shoulder the bruises started getting darker. Moving in front I slowly peeled off the bandage. The cut was looking better but healing very slowly. Instead of putting another full bandage on I put a light mesh one so it would breathe better while sleeping.

"Please call off the fight on Monday." I blurted out as we're laying in bed. "What?" She stopped running her fingers through my hair. "Demi everyone knows your shoulder hurts right now. The fight on Monday is just another match against Carmella and Zelina. You've already got your spot in WrestleMania. You know they're just gonna go after your shoulder to try to get you out of Mania." I propped myself up on my elbow.

"No. I can't just not go." She shook her head. "Demi, can you please just listen to me." I asked. "Fine." She sighed giving up. Moving back I put my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around her stomach.