Why?

If you don't know I'm a very big supporter of plus size women. Being a bigger woman myself I want to make sure that EVERYONE knows they are loved. Even though you might not know it or think it.So for this chapter the reader (girlfriend) is a plus size woman.

Warning: Smut 

Rhea's POV:

"Rhea chill. We're almost there." Liv chuckled at my excitement. "Well can this light go any slower? No one is even coming." I checked both sides and no one was here, surprisingly. She just laughed and the light finally turned green, after what felt like five minutes.

Liv pulled up in front of my apartment building and i basically jumped out. Quickly kissing Liv's cheek, i grabbed my bags from the back and yelled a goodbye before heading inside. Deciding the elevators are too slow for myself right now i start my way up the stairs.

Making my way to the door i locked it and was welcomed with many barks. "Oh hello my, Babies." I cooed and closed the door before getting on the ground. Barry and Luna were trying to get in my lap at the same time. "Yes, i missed you guys too." I kissed both their heads. I gave them lots of love before getting up.

Not caring about my bags i went into the bedroom. I found Y/n covered in bed on her phone. Jumping on the bed i put my arm around her. "I missed you." I told her. "I missed you too." She said. But the tone seemed liked she forced herself to say it.

"You okay, Babygirl?" I asked. "I'm fine." She said shutting off her phone, before plugging it in and setting it on the bedside table. When she reached over I saw she had on a long sleeve shirt.

"What are you wearing?" I lifted up the blanket and saw her in a long sleeve sweater and long fuzzy pants. "I just got cold earlier." She shrugged pulling the blanket back over her. "Baby you always get hot throughout the night." We've lived together for about a year now and been together for two years. I know the love of my life.

"You're not gonna get one past me. What's wrong?" I jumped over her body so I could sit on the edge of the bed and look at her. "Do you love me?" She asked. "What the hell kind of question is that!" I raised my voice and stood up. I walked to the foot of the bed and saw as she sat up to look at me.

I saw tears come to her eyes and her bottom lip started to quiver. "That wasn't a yes or no." She said quietly looking down at her hands she had placed in her lap. "You have got to be kidding me, Babygirl." I groaned and got back onto the bed and straddled her lap.

"Don't you ever ask me that again. I will always answer absolutely til the end. You are the first woman I have been with, and I will NEVER be with another man or woman. You are the love of my life." I pressed a long kiss to her cheek before getting up again and grabbing my phone.

"Rhea i swear to god if you are calling me to tell me i sped for no reason and Y/n isn't there." Liv trailed off sounding annoyed. "No. She right here but for some odd reason she doesn't believe that I love her." I said and Liv quickly responded.

"You're kidding?!" Liv was shocked. "Nope. So I was gonna ask you how much I talk about her while we were gone." Liv laughed before she just started rambling. Talking about all the times we on a plane or bus and I wouldn't stop talking about a memory I had or the conversation I would have with Y/n the night before.

"And that's not even getting into your guys sex life talk." Liv ended and Y/n looked shocked and mad. "She's told you about our sex life?!" Y/n asked. "I shouldn't have said that." Liv winced. "Probably not. But also I have another to prove my love for you." I said and put the phone down so you could see my full body.

"Baby what's the one thing I hate doing in clubs?" I asked. "Twerking. Why?" She chuckled as she answered. "Because I promised I'd only embarrass myself. But I'll do it to prove that I love you." I said and she shook her head. "You don't have to." She said as Liv yelled DO IT at the same time. "All I heard was do it." I shrugged.

Liv started laughing and so did Y/n

Liv started laughing and so did Y/n. Once Liv's head fell back I stopped and grabbed my phone and said bye to Liv.

Tossing my phone on my side of the bed before I grabbed Y/n's ankles to pull her so she was laying on the bed. I crawled back over her and kissed her head before setting my head down on her stomach.

"I've learned two things from tonight." I started. "One, apparently I don't show my love towards you enough. Because I do very much love you with my whole heart. Second, I'm never gonna hear the end of Liv talking about my twerk." Y/n laughed a bit then put her hand in my hair. Making my eyes close.

"So you talk to Liv about our sex life?" Y/n questioned. "I was drunk. And she asked if I Dom in the bedroom and... drunk me apparently went off." I shrugged and got up so I could be over her face, with our noses touching.

"I love you." I told her. "I love you too." She smiled and I returned one. Slowly I leaned down and placed my lips on hers for a loving kiss. God it's been so long since I've felt her lips.

The kiss started to pick up and I smirked before pulling her over me, so I was on my back. Hands went to her thighs and I grabbed onto them pulling them a bit forward so her body lowered on mine.

Pulling away she sat up pulling off her shirt and she didn't have a bra on. She tried to grab my shoulders to pull me up to her. But I grabbed her wrists pulling her down back to me then putting them behind her back. "I don't think so." I shook my head and started sucking on her neck.

"Ugh! God that feels so good!" Y/n moaned. We had changed positions again. She's now laying on her back while I get to eat her sweet pussy out. And fuck it with my fingers.

Moving my body up I smashed my lips to hers and sped fingers up. Her hands grabbed onto my biceps and I could feel her squeezing my fingers. "You gonna cum for me, Babygirl? You gonna make a mess on my fingers?" I asked keeping my speed.

"Yes! Yes, Mommy! Please make me cum!" She begged. Leaning back down I started sucking on her clit which sent her over the edge, squirting all over my face. "Good girl. You didn't touch yourself while I was gone did you?" I asked and she shook her head. I smiled before moving to peck her lips before standing up.

I went to the bathroom to start the bath for her. "Come on, my Love. Let's get you cleaned up." I opened my arms for her. She wrapped herself around me and i picked her up. While walking over to the bathroom i laid soft kisses on her shoulder.

After getting cleaned up in the bath. We both laid in bed naked together. My head was on her chest as a hand of hers ran through my hair. Hands down best sleep of my life.