Here

Rhea's POV:

"I just really wanted to see you guys." I sighed. "We know, Honey. And we wish we could be there but their not allowing any flights out of the country. Plus, it's not a good idea for your father to be leaving with this virus out." Mom said over the phone.

I had gotten a email from Hunter a few hours ago telling all of us that WrestleMania 36 has been dramatically changed. Because of the spike in cases of Covid-19, WrestleMania will be held in small building with only the wrestlers, ref, cameramen, and announcers. Meaning not only would they have to refund every person that bought a ticket, my family and the love of my life couldn't come from Australia.

"I know. It's just I haven't seen you guys in so long. And I hoped you'd be here for, not only my first match against someone I look up to, but my first WrestleMania appearance." "We may not be able to be in the same place as you. But you know we love you and are so proud of you. You got biggest fans right here in your childhood home." My peeked his head into the video frame and gave me a smile.

"Okay. I promise I will call you after the match. I need to call Y/n/n now. I love you guys. I miss you." They told me bye and that they love me too before hanging up. Looking down Luna looked back up at me. "I really wanted you to meet my family." Luna whined at my words and put her head down like she was sad.

Before I got the chance to call Y/n I saw her picture pop up and Babygirl❤️🥰 asking to FaceTime.

This is the picture I'm imaging. But with you instead of her friend.

"Hey, Babe." I answered. "Hi. I can't wait to see you." I noticed the camera start to move with her face telling me she was jumping with excitement. "About that. I have something I need to tell you." I dropped my head not wanting to break her heart, seeing how happy she is to see me.

I love my parents and I was so happy to hear they were coming. But I haven't got to kiss my own girlfriend in almost a year. Since I won the NXT UK championship. We got together just before I left to do my first Mae Young Classic.

So we've been doing long distance for awhile but she's been able to come up at least two times a year. But for this past year work and film has been crazy for her. Her parents got divorced, she lost her job because they had a huge lawsuit, she can't find a job, is now living with her Mom, and has problems with her Mom's new boyfriend. Let's just say he's very religious. So that doesn't help his feelings about me or her.

"What's wrong? Your eyes look a little puffy?" Her smile fell a bit. Hearing her say that brought Hunter's words back through my mind, bringing my eyes to water. "Hunter talked to me today. I know you're excited to come see me but... with covid going on they are basically shutting almost everything down with WrestleMania. And I checked flights out of Australia, their stopping everything in and out. Their keeping everyone in to try and contain it." I had a tear slip from my eye but I quickly wiped it away. "Does that mean I need to put my mask back on?" She asked and knocked on a door. But I heard the same knock on my door.

"No you aren't." I shook my head. "Guess my surprise just got even better." She moved the phone to show my apartment door. Ending the call I ran to my front door and the dogs ran after me. I pulled the door open so quickly and reached out to pull her into a bone crushing hug.

"Bubs you have arms trapped I can't even hug you back." She whined and loosened my grip a bit and she freed her arms, throwing them around my shoulders. "Did you miss me?" She asked and chuckled. "So much." My words were muffled from me stuffing my face into the crook of her neck.

Her hands ran through my hair and she chuckled feeling my body relax so much just from that. I pulled away and put forehead to hers to look in her eyes. "What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Well I had originally planned to come earlier so we had some alone time before your parents got here. But then the world decided to shut down just after I got on the plane. Literally. I got on the plane and when I got off Australia had shut down. No one in or out." She gave me a slight smile and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"God I love you." I shook my head slightly and my body shook a bit letting out two tears. "Hey. It's okay." Y/n wiped the tears off my face. "I love you too. As much as I love being in your arms right now I'm gonna kiss you." We both chuckled and I nodded. "Please do."

Her head leaned up while mine leaned down so we met in the middle. Her arms tightened around my neck and reached my hands down and picked her up. I heard her giggle into the kiss as my hands tightened on her ass.

As i got to my room i dropped her on my bed. Her body bounced up and she got on her elbows to look at me. I reached forward to take her shirt off leaving her in a sports bra. She slowly laid down fully on her back as i crawled over her.

"Move in with me." I said. "What?" Y/n questioned. "We don't know how long this lock down at home will be. Guessing on how fast everything in the world is going it's just a matter of time until the US shuts down too. We don't know how long you'll be here. Just move in with me. Permanently." She just smiled and pulled me back down to her lips.

"I would love nothing more. Now can we stop talking." I nodded and continued to kiss her.