Queen

Tonight was the biggest night of my life. I fight Charlotte Flair for her Smackdown championship. And whoever wins will hold both Smackdown and Raw championship.

I've held the Raw championship for about two months now. Three people have tried for it but lost. Now not only could I beat the queen herself, I would hold two championships.

And the best thing about this match is... it doesn't have someone chosen to win. Stephanie told us we get a shot for both titles. And i quote "I'm not choosing a winner now. You two will. In the ring. I only ask that you make it the most memorable match of Women's Monday Night Raw."

Charlotte's theme started first she walked out in her robe with the championship on her waist. (Above is her outfit.) As she walked down the ramp with her arms out.

After she got in the ring she gave her title to the ref. Then my theme played. I don't have a song picked out but your name will be Mazikeen. Or you can choose something different.

I walked out with my title in my hands and held it up. Everyone got louder and chanted my name. (Your outfit.)

Taking my jacket off I threw it to the side and ran down the ramp

Taking my jacket off I threw it to the side and ran down the ramp. Getting on the apron I weaved through the rope and stuck out my tongue.

Getting out between the ropes I walked in the middle of the ring and handed my title to the ref. Me and Charlotte locked eyes the entire time.

Taking three steps back each the ref held the titles in the air. Everyone got really loud. The ref gave the titles to someone else and stood back up to watch us.

Charlotte charged first kicking me in the stomach but before she could get her foot down I caught it and kicked her other leg out from under her.

Pushing her down on her back I pushed my foot against her chest keeping her down. Removing my foot she sat up as I ran to the rope and bounced off. I jumped up and kicked her shoulder in a drop kick.

She fell backwards and I got on my knees

She fell backwards and I got on my knees. "Come on!" I yelled and the people started chanting "Yes!" I stood up and grabbed her hair making her face me.