Introducing them:))

ASH's POV
For as long as ash could remember he never had any close relationships with anyone other than fez. He was angry at the world and the people in it and he decided young that he wasn't going to let himself get caught up in petty dramas and normal childhood bullshit just to eventually learn the hard way that the world doesn't give a shit about him. He always knew what he was destined to do, fezco was good and smart and ambitious but the universe had a plan for fez and he couldn't outrun it, and ash wasn't going to even try to. He didn't see the point.
Ashtray hated people, yes they could be amusing, useful or even good company on rare occasions, but they could also be spiteful, cruel and dangerous. Ashtray didn't know who to trust, so he trusted no one.
But despite what ash constantly told himself, a small tiny part of him still wanted to let people in. Every time he actually found himself enjoying someone's company he wished he could just allow himself to just bond with them without all the mental walls he had put up.
Other than that , ash was actually relatively happy. He liked what he did and he was good at it. No day was the same and he would hate it if they where. Like today, he did not expect he would be seeing rue fucking Bennett her slightly younger clone at his and fez's shop , but there she was.

ABBI's POV
Sometimes I feel like me and rue are the same person. I hate that my whole existence is a clone of someone else but that's how it is. Mom thinks that I idolise rue and that's why I turned out the way i did. When dad died I started to rely on rue. Mom and gia where sad , rue was using but I was just numb. Being around rue made me feel normal. That's how I lived for a long time, until rue went to rehab. As soon as she left i was left with my grieving mom and sister, which made me unbearable guilty for how little I felt, until I couldn't take it anymore, I had a complete meltdown. I don't even know if that's the way to describe it. All I can say is it was terrible and I had to to be held against my will and kept in a psychiatric facility against my will for 3 days.the whole time I was heavily sedated and all I can say is, I finally understood.
After I got out I just wanted that same release , but I only smoked weed and took xanax. Until rue got out. The first time she saw me stoned she found it funny and I found it funny that she was the only one who could notice. Rue never acted motherly or controlling towards me. As long as I wasn't rolling around the floor seizing, she didn't care what I did, mainly because she wasn't sober herself, but also because she just got it. I told rue everything, I had no reason not to, it was only mainly Xanax and weed and anything else in moderation. Now that rue was back, I wasn't leaving her side. she was drug herself, I didn't feel guilty when I was with her. I didn't have to keep secrets from her and she made me feel normal. And now this time I come to fez's and ash's shop I didn't feel ashamed to be there, because I was with rue.

HI I know this is really short but I just wanted to do a quick chapter to start of where you got to know the 2 main characters more. Plus it's like 4 in the morning and I'm getting up at 9 so I need to sleep😭😭😭 anyway this is my first story I've ever written so can you please let me know how I did. Thank you all! Also I might do like a character board type thing to show you what abbi looks like and her aesthetic and things but rn I just need to sleep:))