XII

"open up! It's the police"we heard at the door
"What the fuck" I looked at ash
"I can't be here I'm a missing person!"I said
"Shit shit shit, get out. Go now!" Fez shouted at me
"God dammit"he said grabbing all of the drugs he has and running to the bathroom with ash.
I ran to the back door and tried to calm myself enough the unlock the door. I couldn't go anywhere as there where police right outside the house, so I ducked down and sat there waiting. I heard the police break down the door and hoped it wasn't too late. Shit, how is fez gonna pay mouse. He's gonna kill him. This was Nate jacobs, all because he got fucked up by a little girl, oh shit, that makes this my fault.
I strained my ears trying to get an idea of what was happening but it was impossible. I could hear muffling and shouting but I couldn't make out what was being said,until it got quite. Fez came to the back door and opened it not saying a word. I walked in in silence and ash was sitting down with his head in his hands.
I walked through the whole house sitting next to ask.
"Did they find anything?"I asked
Fez shook his head
"We'll get the money fez" I said
"How" he asked
I have no idea.

"What is he doing" I asked ash
"I don't know but I trust him"ash said
We both got up and walked into the hall
Fez was adjusting himself. He had a jacket on with his hood up,a gun tucked into his pants, he turned over to me and ash. We where both scared and it's was obvious. He left without a word and came back hours later with wads of cash covered in blood. Mouse got here earlier and ash let him in then came back to his room while he waited for fez.
"Your late" mouse said
Me and ash rushed out his room to watch the interaction.you can call me intuitive, but I could read a room like a toddlers bedtime story. Fez wasn't safe.
"I got caught up dealing with some bullshit" fez said
Mouse won't believe that
"I heard you got raided" mouse stated
I turned to ash, this was getting more tense by the second.
"They ain't find nothing tho, I ain't got shit on me" fez said
Lie. And mouse knew
"Let's hope not" mouse said
That sounded like a threat. That was a threat.He had his gun out. He wanted fez to see it.
Blood. Blood on the money. Custer looked up at them. Shit fez what did you do.
"So we all good" fez asked
The silence was long and menacing. I need to do something. Now. I grabbed the first thing I saw that looked like it could be used for self defence, and I waited. Ash looked tense but didn't stop me. I creeped up ash only moving when I took my periodic breaks so there wasn't double the movement at once creating double the noise.
We where close to the doorway. I felt myself black out like I always do when I'm scared or angry. My fight or flight kicking in and (like always) my instinct was to fight. I felt like I had gained supernatural strength due to the adrenaline in my system. I needed a signal. Ashtray leaned right up to my ear
"Now!" He said
I ran as fast as I could to gain momentum leaping of the back of couch to launch myself at mouse. Hitting him with everything in me in the head with the hammer.I jumped over the other side of the couch and hit Custer in the face. He started screaming. Ash ran up to me and took the hammer off me before I could hit him again. Him and fez had to pin me down, because when I black out, I can't stop on my own, I need to be stopped.
"Yo! bro, what the fuck man" fez said struggling to keep me down.
"Dude what the fuckk" fez said

"That's why I fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker! West sideee. Bad boy killers" rue shouted next to me.
"First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim west side when we ride come equipped with game you claim to be a player but I fucked your wife"
I blocked rues voice out. I was happy fez was involving me and ash more into the serious business. Probably because he not long watched me kill someone with a hammer because I thought he was in danger.
Rue was getting on my fucking nerves.I leaned forward towards ashtray.
"If she doesn't calm the fuck down-"I started to say
"Yo can you tell her to shut the fuck up"ash said to fez
"Yea rue you gotta chill out back there,for real. We gotta handle some serious business right now." Fez said
"Yea for sure I can do that. Just stay back here it's real comfy" rue said
We pulled up to the apartment complex's as I felt a knot in my stomach.there was Custer the guy I hit in the face with a hammer.
"Who the fuck is this bitch"fez said
Custer was standing with some tall blonde who had botched lip filler and coke eyes.
"Yo!" Custer said
"Hi! I'm Faye" The girl said
Ash looked in the rear view mirror at me.
"You ok?" He asked
"Yea I'm fine" I answered half truthfully
"Faye! Get in the car"Custer said
She sat next to me.
"10-20 minutes tops alright, yall just please stay in the car. No fucking funny business. Let's go" fez said to rue and Faye while me and ash climbed out the car.
We started walking up the stairs.
The fact I was having a panic attack and Custer's nose was broken so his voice was muffled meant I couldn't understand a word he was saying. I just followed fez and ash and tried to keep my breathing steady.
Once we got up there I realised how fucked we where. Especially when not two seconds later Faye and rue where being dragged up and put in line with the rest of us. I winced when I head the connection between rues head and the wall.
"Mitch don't fucking hesitate" the tall bald man said
He then grabbed custers face and smashed it against the wall.
"You come to my motherfucking house with two 12 year olds two junkie whores and a motherfucker I don't know. are you out of your fucking mind?!" he said while Custer writhed and moaned clearly in pain.
"I'm on fucking probation" he said to rue
"Me too!" Screamed his accomplice
"We are not involved in any illegal activity. We don't associate with anybody involved in illegal activity" he said walking around us all
"And Laurie over here,Laurie don't deserve this shit" he said
"Brucie" the woman names Laurie called out and she whispered something in his ear.
He put the radio on and then said
"Let's check this out, all of yall,let's get naked right fucking now" he said
Ash went immediately to get undressed but I stood my ground. No fucking way, I thought.
"Except you two, keep your shit on, nobody wants to see you naked. Pj take their asses down to the closet"he said
"Yo, yo come on now yall" fez pleaded as pj roughly grabbed me and ashtray.
"Get the fuck off me" I shouted trying to wriggle out of his grip.
"Hey!" He shouted putting the gun up to my head
I payed it no attention and stared him dead in the face. For a second he forgot he was the one holding the gun. I smiled at how intimidated he was i slowly opened the closet door holding eye contact and still smiling at him, it was like he was in a trance. I grabbed ashtrays arm and calmly walked into the closet with him
"Hey uh wait, I need to search you" pj said
I walked back out the closet, noticing he had lowered his gun. I took my jacket off handed it to him then lifted my arms up. He looked reluctant to come near me. He eventually patted me down then started searching ash, pulling the glock out his pants. I walked back into the closet after ash,even closing the door behind me. It wasn't the best outcome, but at least I was the one I'm control. I heard the lock click so I slid down to the floor.
"How do you do that" ash asked
"Do what" I said
"Fuck I'm not gon be able to explain this" he said
"You might as well try we've got nothing else to do"I said laughing.
"Well, your not fearless, but you never show weakness. Your not particularly strong, but you never lose a fight. Your not intimidating, fuck your just a little girl, but people are intimidated by you. It doesn't matter if your in a horrible position, you can take control like it's nothing." Ash said
"My only fear is people seeing me scared. I'm not extremely strong, but I'm very observant, I can plan out the whole altercation before it even happens. I am a little girl, but I show no weakness, I don't back down, I act as if I'm already in control, I make eye contact until the other person can't stand to look at me anymore, I always act like i know something the other person doesn't, even if I don't, they will always second guess them self. And that's the next step to taking control
I wait until they are most vulnerable then, if its something I can't change , I go along with it as if it's something I want to happen and if I can change it, I make them think it's their idea in the first place" I said, shocking myself at how much I just revealed to ash.
"Does it really work" ash asked
"You just saw for yourself" I said
"But what about with mouse-" ash started to say
"There was nothing I could've done that wouldn't of got you or fez killed. Like with the fentanyl, I knew either way I had to take it, so I did it on my own terms" I said.
"Sometimes I can intimidate people by not saying a word, by just looking at them. then sometimes, with people like Nate jacobs, you have to be more hostile. Nate intimidates people without speaking all the time, never play someone at their own game. The only other way I could intimidate Nate, is with violence, which is hard because I'm a five foot little girl, and he's a 6ft football player. Some people are easier than others. I figured nate out though, after the first time we spoke. People are scared of Nate, he's never had the threat of physical violence. That's my angle in" I said,to say I was oversharing would be an under statement. I had never told anyone all this.
"Why's hurting Nate so important to you" ash asked
"Well first he's just a bad person. But also because he fucked with me, rue ,fez. If I was truly in control, that wouldn't have happened. I can't let him get away with it" I said
"And do you feel like you control me"ash asked
"I dont need to, I trust you" I said
Ash stepped closer
"Do you really think you could control me" he asked
"I think I could, if I wanted to" I whispered
"Tst tst, but I've got an angle in" he said
I backed up trying to create distance.
He just stepped closer.until I hit the wall and couldn't move any further away.Ash's eye contact was burning holes through my head.
"Do you want to kiss me" he asked
"No" I lied
He ran his fingers up my side
"Are you sure" he whispered in my ear. He then leaned his head back to come back up go my face.
I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss, he looped his arm and my waist and pulled me towards him,after about 10 seconds he pulled away laughing.
"How did I do" he asked
"Really really good" I said breathlessly
We heard the door lock click
"Come on let's go" the man said
I walked out the closet followed by ashtray
We walked back into the main area where everyone was. Laurie went and got fez a suitcase while me and ash couldn't stop giggling.
"Sorry about all the hubbub guys,just being careful" Laurie said
"So are we all ready to do some business?" She asked
Ash reached in his backpack and handed fez a wad of money
"Yes Mamm" fez said

We where back in the car and rue was going on about the whole situation like we had just had a nice friendly outing.
"Honestly that was the craziest shit I have ever experienced, what was the Dude with the long hair and the fucking gun, what was his deal?that was a fucking look wasn't it. jeez ,oh my god.and when when he fucking went and took me to the back I thought for sure I was gonna die. Oh fuck. And that lady let me just say she is a fucking gangsta, gangsta! They all work for her!" She finished
"Why you acting like that shit was fun rue for real your pissing me off. Acting dumb as fuck right now. God damn , all smiling and laughing and shit . And half of that shit was your fault too!" he said
"Im just saying,serious question, how many female drug dealers do you know?" She asked
"Good ones?" He asked
"Yea"rue said
"Two" he said looking back and smiling at me.
I shouldn't of been so proud to be called a good female drug dealer, but coming from fez, that was a massive compliment.

I feel like this chapter was really long. Anyway , OMG WE KILLED MOUSE. Thank god. Anyway what did you think of this chapter. I kinda love it I can't lie:)))